Himchan 31

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Agent Kim Himchan was living the good life. He had a steady, well not always, job, a totally supportive, sometimes, family, and girls everywhere, anywhere, any time. It was what a guy needs. Cash, girls, and freedom. What else could a guy want?

            “Love, Hyung. You need to settle down.” This was from Daehyun, another fellow agent who had finally, after two years of courting a girl, settled down.

            Himchan laughed and raised his soju bottle in a toast. “Please, love is for those like you who have the girl.”

            “Maybe, it’s about time you looked for that girl,” Jongup said quietly. Himchan scowled. Another one with wild romantic ideas. When would these young ones realize that in their field, it was pretty darn impossible to ever settle down?

            He waved their words away and knocked down the remainder of the champagne in his flute. To hell with a steady girlfriend. They had a new mission to plan. He spread out the scroll and Yongguk walked in, with new information. “It’s going to be a hard mission,” Yongguk warned.

            Himchan nodded. “I think I know what to do.”

            A few weeks later, the spies were camped in their assigned places outside the gang’s factory. Himchan waited next to Daehyun and the two of them trained their weapons at the back exit. Youngjae was in the entrance and Yongguk sealed off the alley. Zelo and Jongup were backup.

            “I hope nobody forgets their role,” Himchan whispered.

            The hand on his watch hit the designated time. There was suddenly a flurry of activity. A woman stepped out into the open. She was wearing a tight red dress, with her hair cut into a sleek bob. Her lips were painted red and she waited.

            “Hot damn, that is one mighty fine girl,” Himchan whispered.

            Daehyun elbowed his hyung in the elbow without letting his gun waver. “That’s my wife you’re drooling over, you idiot,” he hissed.

            “No, I’m talking about the other one who just walked out.”

            Daehyun looked. A shorter girl had walked out. She was in a leopard print dress and wore heels higher than five inches. She had striking eyes and she was currently handing over the money to Daehyun’s wife.

            Three men suddenly emerged from the factory and Himchan shifted. Trouble has risen. Daehyun’s wife took a step back and pretended to look indignant. “I’m here to do decent business. What is the meaning of this?”

            A man grumbled deeply. “We know you have people waiting for us. I suggest they come out now before we hurt your pretty neck.” Next to him, Daehyun growled and prepared to stand up but Himchan pulled him back down.

            “Let me do this.” He stood up and tossed his gun casually into its holder. He walked out with his hands up. “That’ll be me, gentlemen. I’m sorry if my sister here gave you any impression that you were under any attack. She’s an attractive lady and I need to make sure she’s safe.”

            He approached the group and casually stood next to the woman in the leopard dress. Himchan slung an arm around her shoulder. “But this lady over here, really blows my sister out of the water.”

            He made a hand motion and hinted for her to run. She hesitated and Himchan casually stepped on her toe to give her the point. She started backing up. The men had started to converge around Himchan. “Let our partner go,” they growled.

            In one slick move, Himchan had her in a headlock and was pointing a gun to her head. “I’m sorry, baby. But this is my only option,” he murmured to her. Then in a louder voice, he said, “If you even dare raise a hand, I’m going to pull the trigger.”

            The girl jerked and shook her head. “Just hand over the money,” she said. “He’ll let me go.” Her coherts looked uncertain. “You dunceheads! Do you want me to die? He’s not joking. Get him the damn money!” They moved clumsilyand went inside.

            Himchan let her go and she straightened her hair. “Sheesh, you didn’t have to manhandle me like that,” she complained as she shot him a grumyp glare.

            Himchan grinned. “Sorry, hon. I had to make it look real. Let’s say I’ve been pretty good at keeping our relationship on the down low.”

            She fluffed her hair and threw him a coquettish look from under her eyelashes. “When can we just arrest them? I had them good and fooled.”

            He gently replaced his arm because he saw that the drug dealers were coming back. “We can do it right now. Hopefully by now, Daehyun would have enough sense to get Youngjae.”

            Sure enough, the moment they handed over the money, there was a whir of a siren. They froze. Himchan let her go and they stepped forward, with guns out, pointing at the druggies. The gang was staring at them with their mouths open.

            “Good job, Himchan-hyung!” Youngjae came running and slapped cuffs on each of them. “Get in the car,” he kicked them towards the cruiser.

            Himchan raised a glass in the air. “Here’s a toast to us and my new fiancé. Sorry boys. I had to keep things a secret. You know all spies have our secrets.” He grinned at her. “And I had a reputation to keep as a player too,” he winked.
 

this is for immabeyourbaby

I came up with it and to be honest, the ending is different from what I expected as well but I hope you still like it ^^