Zelo 2

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

The sound of skateboards sliding by filled your ears and you watched as dozens of figures zoomed by. Your brother had taken you out to the skate park, hoping that you would take a little more interest in his hobby. But you just sat there, on the bench, watching the people fly by and admiring their skills.

            In your hands was a sketchbook and you were doodling random figures in motion. Suddenly there was a loud clapping and you looked up. A newcomer had arrived. He had spiked up blonde hair that was tinged with blue and carried a black skateboard under his arms. He was really tall and had a mysterious air because despite his popularity, he only nodded and walked over to the ramp.

            You watched him as he flipped and turned, the wheels turning sharply and he jumped into the air. He twisted the board three times before landing cleanly and spinning for another turn. By now everyone was starting to leave and you had a clear view of his skill.

            His lean body was agile in the wind and his face was of deep concentration. Your hands flew over the pages of your sketchbook as you tried to capture his expression. Quick flurries of your pencil helped to make sure that his movements were as versatile as his tricks.

            The smooth sliding of his wheels against the ramp was a rhythmic gliding to your ears as you tried to draw him. He flipped and jumped off, posing for a second in midair and you knew that that was what you wanted to see. Your mind had stilled the image in your head and now you were rushing to get it down.

            You were concentrated on the drawing and didn’t realize when the noise came to a still. Your hands were moving furiously across the paper and suddenly the sun was blocked by a shadow. You looked up, irritated, thinking it was Jongup coming to get you.

            “Hey.” It was the skateboarder. You panicked and hugged the sketchbook to your chest. He wasn’t smiling or frowning, the ambiguous look on his face worrying you slightly.

            “Hi.” Your voice was small, still embarrassed by almost having been caught.

            “I just realized that you were here and I saw how fast your hands were moving. And I thought, wow, I need to come over, this girl’s got some talent.” He sat down next to you. “Either that or you’re scribbling something really messily. I just basically got super excited. I mean, I was just interested.”

            You smiled inwardly. For all his cool looks and suave, he was still really shy and apparently, as awkward around new people as you were.

            “I was just drawing.”

            He cocked his head to the side. “Can I see? I mean, it’s private but I was just wondering.”

            You blushed. “Er, it’s not much.” You stole a peek at the now filled page and was abhorred to find that it was all of him. In two you had managed to capture his face and you were honest enough to know that it did indeed look like him.

            He placed his skateboard down and started to run it back and forth with his feet. He had long legs and had to fold up to talk to you properly. “I just wanted to see how you could draw that fast.”

            He smiled and playfully tugged on your notebook. You let go, too suddenly for you to understand and he glanced at the page. His smile fell away and you felt tears burn. Great. Now he’s going to think you were some stalker. His eyes ran over every image and he flipped to the back page and saw more of him. His mouth was once more set in that neutral line.

            “Can I have it back now?” You wanted to sound tough but your voice cracked and you wished Jongup would stop talking and come help you already.

            He didn’t respond and you made to take it from him but he shifted away. “Wow. Just. Wow. I can’t believe this.” His voice was soft and you looked at him. He sensed your gaze and beamed happily at you. “You’re really talented and I’m flattered you drew so many of me. But how did you get the tricks down so fast? Most of them don’t last for ten seconds.”

            “Photographic memory.”

            He clapped his hands together. “That’s so cool! Can you draw another one for me? I want to show my friends.”

            You stared at him. Show his friends? “Well, I think I can.”

            He got up and did the same posing in the air trick he did last time. This time, he added a spin and kicked the board back and he landed so he was curved into a semi heart. He walked back to you, slightly panting.

            “Did you get it?”

            You held up a finger and continued on your series of sketches, remembering how he had moved with a liquid grace and finally you tore off the paper and handed it to him. “Here. I’m sorry if it’s not any good. I was rushing.”

            But he was once more astounded. “You make me look so pro.” He handed the paper back to you. “Sign it! And throw in your number too. I like you.”  

            You wrote your number down slowly, not sure what he meant by that. You gave him the paper and he slid it neatly into the black backpack he carried. He bowed to you and gave you his hand to help you up. “Thank you.”

            He grinned. “Just let me repay you by taking you out sometime okay?” 

This is for: Eunhwa86

 

Requests are closing in 8 hours. 

Please send them in!

Calling for daddy and angst and Daehyun.

Just basically a nice mix.

Rules:

1. Two different members

2. One rated the other not or both fluff

3. Drop a comment after reading it.

LOVE YOU GUYS ♥