Youngjae 24

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            It was snowing and freezing outside. You shivered and knocked on the doors to your boyfriend’s dorm. He had better be in. You did not lug your calculus textbook halfway across the campus for nothing.

            “Ya, babo, open up!” you shouted, fighting to be heard over the howling winds. You bowed your head and pounded on the door. “I’m freezing!”

            You were about to throw all your weight against the door when it was pulled open. You squeaked and fell into Youngjae’s arms. He smiled. “Sorry,” he pointed at his headphones. “Distracted.”

            You scowled. “You knew I was coming! It’s cold. Let me in.” He ushered you in and you almost melted at the comfort of being in a warm room. You glanced around. “It’s so cozy here.”

            He nodded and took your wet jacket off your shoulders. “Let me put this up.”

            “Where’s Daehyun?” you inquired after his roommate.

            “Went to party with his girlfriend.”

            “In this weather? Doesn’t he have finals coming up?”

            Youngjae shrugged. “He’s a bum. But the bright side is, I have chicken and we can study in peace. There’s nothing to worry about. He won’t crash our party.”

            You nodded and shivered. “But I’m still wet. What am I supposed to do?”

            Youngjae grinned and walked to his closet. He pulled out a large baggy shirt and shorts. “Put these on. Bathroom’s down the hall, to the left.”

            You stuck your tongue out. “I know, you idiot. My dorm building is in the same layout. I’ll be back. But, what these shorts will never fit.”

            He grinned wickedly. “You can always just wear the shirt. I mean, isn’t that what most girlfriends do? I can admire your legs. It’s okay. I got calc down anyway.”

            You hit him on your head as you walked out. “You’re a crazy , Youngjae.” He waved his hands and you stuck out your tongue.

            When you came back in, Youngjae already had the box of chicken open and was putting out plates. You sat down next to him and he gently pulled your scrunchie off your wrist and pulled your hair into a high ponytail. His fingers ran lightly over your neck and he tucked the wisps of hair back into the elastic. “You look very y like this.” He whispered.

            You whipped your hair in his face and inched away. “Okay. Eat then we study. Do you need help with biology? I got that down. And I remember you had problems with cellular respiration?”

            Youngjae groaned. “Ugh, right. That’s tomorrow too. Okay. I’ll help you with math and you can help me with bio. It’s such a useless subject. It’s all rote memorization.”

            You raised an eyebrow. “I highly doubt your doctors memorize everything about you when they examine your body for sickness. Hush and embrace the fact that it’s the one subject you will forever never grasp.”

            He lunged at you and tackled you onto the bed. He started tickling your ribs and you squirmed around, laughing. He kissed you gently and pulled you back up. “Okay, the chicken’s waiting.”

            Youngjae gallantly pulled your chair out and you sat at his desk. He held a drumstick in front of you and you tore into it. Juice dribbled down your chin and you leaned over to wipe it away. You scrunched your nose at him and he ruffled your hair.

            You popped a fry into his mouth and Youngjae chewed with his cheeks puffed. “Okay, explain to me your digestive system.”

            His eyes bulged and you scowled. “What if I asked you to find the rate in which you would swallow the food? Hush, and eat.” He proceeded to stuff your mouth with more food. He leaned his elbow on the table and watched you in fascination. “You look so pretty when you eat. You have such sparkling eyes and rosy cheeks.”

            You raised an eyebrow in confusion. “Are you quite alright, Youngjae? Because if you want me to do your bio essay for you, that’s not happening.”

            He looked offended. “I admire my girlfriend and I get this attack. I see.” He huffed and bit into a drumstick ravenously, sticking out his tongue at you.

            The two you eventually shaped up and started to seriously study. You went back and forth quizzing each other and reviewing. Night fell and you glanced out the window. “Daehyun’s still not back. What if the dorm head decides to have a head count?”

            He shrugged. “Not that big a deal. He’s pretty chill about things. But it’s getting dark and it’s still a blizzard out there. Stay the night?”

            You turned red and looked at Daehyun’s bed. “Does he have any germs?”

            Youngjae laughed and shook his head. “No, silly. You can share my bed. It’s warm!” He struck a V pose and you giggled.

            “I suppose.” Youngjae walked out to change into his pajamas and you laughed when he came padding back. He had on a pajama suit that was shaped like a bunny. He jumped onto the bed and snuggled you next to him. “Yay, I’m going to do well on my test tomorrow. I feel it.”

            You laughed and breathed in his familiar scent. “Good because then this makes having to put up with your snoring tonight all worth it.”

            There was a silence as he absorbed what you were trying to say. Then, “Hey! I don’t snore!”

            You laughed and kissed his cheek. “Go to sleep, honey.”

 

requested by baboprincessyoungjae

OMG AJGHJDAG

FLUFF 

requests are opening tomorrow :D