Himchan - Christmas Special ft. Yongguk

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            The snow was blowing ridiculously hard and you could barely make anything out. “Oppa!” you screamed. This was unfair. You had never gone snowboarding and your big brother decided to abandon you on top of the trails while he and his best friend went off to show off their moves to some random girls. You huffed and stomped your foot, knowing that nobody was there to see your tantrum.

            Suddenly the snow cleared and you could see two dark figures walking towards you. They were big and menacing. You looked around and decided to hide behind a tree. “Where are you going?” it was a deep voice. A familiar deep voice.

            You pouted and crossed your arms. “Where did you go? Did you even succeed in picking up girls?”

            Yongguk’s eyes twinkled as he picked you up and spun you around, a bit clumsily as the large coats got in the way. You tried to kick him and your brother laughed. “Yongguk, I don’t think she appreciates your brotherly hugs.”

            You were placed down and you punched Himchan’s puffy chest. “And you, don’t even give my brotherly hugs. Where’s the girl you’ve been eyeing? I should totally go back home, tell that girl you have an immense crush on and tell her that you are a cheating bastard and she should say no if you ever work up the courage to ask her out.”

            The two older guys placed their arms around your shoulder. “Aigoo, someone’s feisty today.”

            You scowled. “You abandoned me in the middle of nowhere and just when a mini snow storm hit. Lovely. Thank you for the consideration.”

            Himchan patted your cheeks. “Let’s go back to the lodge for some hot coffee and melt this little girl’s heart.”

            You knew you were acting like a brat, but it was really because you loved your brother and his best friend. The two of them had always looked out for you and it was like having two oppas to look up to, and sometimes after, rather than just one.

            Himchan was always good to you and knew that he could always butter you up with his soft words. He took your hand in his heavily gloved ones and led you carefully down the slope.

            “And, I really hated the lift,” you whispered.

            Yongguk squeezed your other hand affectionately. “I know, babe. You were trembling next to me the whole time.”

            Himchan reached over and knocked Yongguk’s head. “Watch it. My little sister is not your babe.”

            Yongguk gave a deep chuckle and you laughed. Himchan could be such an idiot sometimes. Gaining momentum as you neared the cabin, you skipped happily, pulling the two boys with you. They went along with your enthusiasm and your parents raised their hands in greeting as the three of you stomped in.

            Himchan shook off the snow and you placed the snowboards against the wall. Himchan groaned. “Argh, I fell too hard when I tried to do that spin. All the snow went up my sleeves.”

            You laughed and walked towards your older brother with a warm towel. “It’s Christmas Eve and Kim Himchan is freezing after embarrassing himself for the ladies.” You ducked to avoid his forehead flick and he pretended to tackle you.     

            “Ya, Yongguk-Oppa, help!” you yelped. Your mother chuckled at your antics as Yongguk tickled Himchan to get you off him.

            “Hot chocolate’s on the table in the kitchen whenever you kids are ready,” Mrs. Bang reminded you.

            You took off, hollering in happiness. Ever since Himchan and Yongguk became friends, you’ve been addicted to his mother’s peppermint hot chocolate. You ran into the kitchen and plopped into a seat, admiring the snow outside.

            The two boys traipsed their way in and Himchan took a spot next to you. You placed your legs on his lap and he raised an eyebrow. “Foot rest?”

            You nodded and slurped happily, inhaling the delicious aroma. Yongguk threw a marshmallow in the air and caught it with his mouth. You clapped and Himchan, not wanting to be outdone, broke off a piece of peppermint candy cane and balanced it on his nose.

            After the three of you warmed up, your parents put you in charge of finishing the tree. You climbed onto Himchan’s shoulder to reach certain places on the tree and Yongguk steadied you from behind. After much straining, you finally placed the snowflake on top and you scrambled off to light it up.

            The living room lights were off and the tree casted its glow over the room. Your parents had gone to bed and it was only the three of you, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive. You snuggled in between your two oppas and smiled. “This is going to be one fantastic Christmas.”

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Monkey Emoticons

if it's Christmas for you already, enjoy it well!
If you're like me and it's only the eve, then LET'S ALL HAVE FUN :D

Requested by: xiumin120801

I loved your idea and I really really hope you liked this ^^