Youngjae - Christmas Special

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Aish, can you reach that ornament?” You tiptoed and tried to reach the offending glass ball that was hanging off one of the branches. Whoever had put it there clearly did not realize that purple and orange clashed, horrendously.

            Your boyfriend padded in sleepily and sighed. “Why must you rearrange everything I did? What is the point of telling me to do it if you’re only going to remake it yourself?”

            You pout at him, not wanting to argue. This was the holiday season. You didn’t want to fight with him. “Come on, please? You should know that when you date someone older than you, you have to obey her every wishes.”

            He groaned and easily took off the purple ball. “Here, honey. Call me if you need anything else.”

            You grabbed onto his sleeve. “We’re going to make sure the entire place is decorated and then I’ll let you go. Can you grab the tinsel and spread it around the tables? Make sure that we also have the gingerbread and peppermint scented candles.”

            Youngjae saluted you and took out the gold tinsel, pulling it out strand by strand. Under your watchful eye, he draped them gracefully over the wooden tables and the shelves. You grinned and went into your closet, to take out the special ornaments you had made. These would be a surprise for when Youngjae came back with your guests.

            You kept it hidden behind a box and set to work rearranging the tree. Everything had to be perfect for your first Christmas in your new home. You hung candy canes around the house and restocked the stockings.

            Youngjae finished and set up the plates of cookies. “Are these good?” he asked.

            You nodded your approval and he gave you a thumbs up. “I’ll go pick up the rest of them now.”

            “Be careful okay, honey? The roads can be a bit slippery.”

            Youngjae grunted and you finally had the house to yourself. You ran around the house and spritzed peppermint spray into the air. You inhaled happily. This was your idea of a great holiday. You hand melt chocolate to pour into the cocoa powder and placed homespun sugar marshmallows on the side.

            You hummed to yourself and decided to play holiday background music. Christmas was your favorite holiday of the year and you were excited to see Youngjae’s reaction when he saw your present to him. You had gotten him special made headphones customized with B.A.P’s logo.

            You strung lights around the house and stood on chairs when you couldn’t reach. The warmth was getting to you and you became giddy like a child. You laughed to yourself and went to the kitchen to make food. The other girlfriends would be bringing their own potluck dishes.

            You made Youngjae’s favorite rice and spinach dish. In addition, you made a three layered Christmas tree shaped cake. You then walked back to the living room and started to hang the different ornaments.

            You had handcrafted snowflakes with pictures of the two of you placed in the center. You had made frames where you placed photos commemorating special moments. You hand painted mugs and set them on the table, labeled with each of your friends’ names.

            You could hear the car in the driveway and you ran to shut off the lights. Immediately, your entire house lit up and the angels and lights outside started to sparkle. People oohed as they walked their way up to the door.

            You flung the doors open and Youngjae hugged you. He had put on a Santa hat and was smiling happily. “You always make me love the holidays. Come on guys!”

            They stomped snow off their boots and entered. Zelo looked around wide-eyed and the girls placed their dishes on the kitchen table. The room was beginning to smell like a holiday dinner. You passed around the mugs and when everyone was in the living room, dancing to the remixes of the Christmas songs, you found Youngjae staring at the tree.

            “What’s up?” You asked him.

            He pointed at the special ornaments. “Did you make that?”

            You nodded and leaned against him. “Of course, silly.”

            “You’re amazing and I’m so glad I found you.” He tilted your chin up for a kiss and you heard Zelo yelp.

            “Guys, there’s no mistletoe around here!”

 

requested by valoweec

GAH HOLIDAYS ARE COMING ^^