Daehyun 42

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You blinked happily. He was back again. This was your favorite time of the entire twenty-four hours. You could feel him back. You could smell his haunting scent and you shivered happily. It was almost as if fate had led you to him.

            You were normally a heavy sleeper. Once your head hit the pillow, you were out like a light. But two weeks ago, you couldn’t fall asleep. Something big was happening. You could sense it. The moon was unusually round, weirdly bright. You could have sworn the full moon had already happened.

            You had walked to your window and seen a shadow flit across the sky but you ignored it, thinking it was a bird. But the shadow came closer and closer and then disappeared. There was a thud as something landed in your front lawn and you were scared that maybe it was a bird who had been hurt. You ran out to check.

            The air was chilly and you were cold. When you flung open your door, you saw a figure huddled over in the grass. At first you were immobile. Here was a complete stranger, wearing practically nothing, and shivering while staying outside. It was autumn and the night was cold. You ran over.

            “Are you okay?” He didn’t respond, instead, he took deep heaving breaths. It was like he was inhaling air. He was gulping the air down and then you saw that he was wet, with sweat perhaps. The male raised his head and you were struck by his looks.

            Every sense was on fire. You too were breathing in the air and you could almost taste him. He smelled like an elixir, a forbidden mix of scents that had eluded you. You felt light headed but you were well aware of your own heart thudding, well aware of the blood coursing through your veins. He held your gaze and tingles shot through to your core. His eyes burned. You stared into them and watched the light brown turn slowly a darker shade.

            Then suddenly, he stopped breathing. There was a look of almost anger that passed through his features. You bent down closer to him and he flinched. “Water,” he croaked. He had the most beautiful voice you have ever heard. Even though it was scratched with thirst, you could tell it was still an exquisite voice.

            You nodded and made to go back into the house but he held out a hand. “C-cold,” he shivered.

            You knocked your temple. “Right! Just come in. I’m home alone anyway.” You were blabbering. You didn’t have any more restraints. All caution your mom has ever taught you had gone out the door. He gave a nod of thanks and followed you. You could feel his hand hovering near your back, and you nearly choked. He was so close to you.

            Your hands were shaking when you poured him the glass of water. He drank hurriedly and you saw that he had finally stopped panting. “Where did you come from?” you asked him timidly.

            “Daehyun,” came his answer. You looked at him curiously. You studied geography and knew that Daehyun wasn’t a place. He seemed to realize and smiled. His smile cut you to your heart. “I meant that was my name. Where I came from, it doesn’t matter.”

            You were a little taken aback but you nodded. “Right, took me a little while.” You twirled your hair awkwardly and he once more tensed.

He looked at you and his hand shook. “Thirsty.”

            You rose and went to get more water. “Wait, I’ll get you more water.”

            He held up a hand. “Wait. Sit with me please.” You sat down again and he leaned over to pull your chair closer to him. He slipped his arms around you and held you against him. You were scared. This was too sudden and you froze. He kissed the inside of your elbow. You shivered. His tongue ran along the vein inside your arm. His teeth scraped against your wrist and you pulled away.

            He smirked and you saw how sharp his teeth were. His eyes were glittering. Daehyun stood up and picked you up. Somehow he carried you up to your bedroom. You didn’t even question how he knew where it was. 

            He placed you on the bed, seated up and knelt before you. He pulled your shirt over your head and left you vulnerable in front of him. He took your hand and he laced your fingers together. “Shh, let me take care of you.” If you weren’t sitting, you would be going insane.

            He slid a hand into your hair and kissed you deeply. Your lips were feeling bruised. He hugged your waist and you kicked a leg around his waist. He chuckled and you fumbled with his belt. He let you pull down his pants and he picked you up to take off yours.

            “You have a pretty neck,” he whispered to you. His voice. It ran through your head like silk. You were drunk, intoxicated. He climbed on top of you and you relished the weight of his body on top of yours.

            He tilted your head back and your pulse, throbbing against your pale skin. Daehyun let out a breathy moan and you clung onto him. He widened your legs and you arched your back to allow him closer. Daehyun slid himself into you and your heart nearly stopped. Your entire mind was filled with him and only him. You were distracted by the deep, impaling of him inside you.

            He bent his head and amidst your cries, you also felt a heady euphoria. His tongue probed against your skin and you felt the sharp incisions of his teeth as he bit into your neck. Your vision was darkening, bright spots were flashing in the back of your head.

            You started to convulse around him and you screamed his name. After you calmed down, Daehyun pulled away and ran a finger down your cheek. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispered. You pulled him next to you and dared to snuggled in next to him. He wrapped his arm around you and you fell asleep.

            The next morning, you woke up to find that you were fully clothed and the other side of your bed well made. You were groggy and had thought you imagined last night. It was only when you had looked into the mirror that you saw the two bright spots against your neck. You gasped. Daehyun was real.

            You covered your neck with a turtleneck and when people asked, you shrugged. Your friend caught a peak and grinned. “Hickey! Too cute. Who’s the lucky guy?”

            You groaned and shook your head. “Nobody.”

            All day, you wondered who Daehyun exactly was. He had disappeared without a trace and now you were left wondering if he was real or not. Maybe you had scratched yourself. But that night, he was back. This time he came in and stripped right down into a wife beater and his boxers. Your anticipation rose.

            Again, he focused on your neck. Day after day after day, Daehyun came. Each day he left, your neck was once more marked with two new bright grooves. Tonight, he came. After frolicking in bed, you managed to stay awake.

            He stared at you. “Aren’t you sleepy?”

            You shook your head. “You always leave the moment I sleep. This time I want to talk to you.” You linked your hands together and smiled up at him. You touched the marks on your neck. “Dae, do you have a neck ?” You tangled your legs through his and he shifted so he was half on top of you again.

            Daehyun grinned and you saw his teeth, his fangs almost, sharpen. Maybe it was your imagination. Maybe you were really tired. You were seeing things. He his lips. The desire coursed through your veins as he bent his head closer to you. “Maybe,” he grinned. 

 

 

thank you to those who have voted for me on the kpopfanficdirectory vote on tumblr.

I had no idea you guys had nominated me. I came here just to write so this is really surprising. But thank you

I'm not making this rated because it's really not XD