Daehyun 26

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You let out a sigh of relief as you finally slid into your window seat. It was exhausting to travel by yourself and so far you had had to haul all the luggage and pack everything. Your arms hurt. You hummed and took out your iPod, prepared for your well-deserved vacation. Your parents have allowed you to go to Korea both as a cultural and learning experience. This was particularly exciting for you, considering how most of the music artists you liked were South Korean.

            You plugged in the earphones and looked out the window. B.A.P’s “Voicemail” was on and you swayed your head. This was your all-time favorite song and you shivered when Daehyun’s high notes appeared. He was so talented.

            There was movement next to you as someone sat down in the empty seat beside you. You didn’t bother looking, too absorbed in the music. The view outside was also getting gradually more interesting.

            “Ladies and gentlemen, please buckle your seatbelts. We are prepared for takeoff. Flight attendants will be walking around to assist you if needed. Please do not leave your seat until stated otherwise.”

            The plane was beginning to move, rolling down the runway. You gripped your seat, and stared as the cars in the parking lot became smaller and smaller and the people were now miniscule dots on the ground. You wiggled happily, feeling like a three year old. You remembered your neighbor and snuck a peek.

            The person next to you had his hood up and a sleeping mask over his face. You shrugged. So he wasn’t one of the talkative types your friends had warned you about. Good. Now you could sit back, relax and listen to B.A.P on loop.

            You were a bad fan. You love their music and download their albums and buy them when you have a chance. But when it comes to watching performances and being caught up on their activities, you simply had no time. You had to juggle school and work and fangirling was a little too much. So you contented yourself with the occasional spazz over your bias, Daehyun, and listening to their songs.

            For the first part of the plan ride, you were hyper. It was nice to finally have a relaxing vacation and “Warrior” was really addicting. You did the dance to yourself a little when the boy next to you shifted in his sleep. You stopped and contented yourself with looking out the window.

            Soon, you started to get sleepy. Your eyes started to droop and your head lolled off to one side. You hit against something and that something was soft. Must be the back of my chair, you thought before you drifted off to sleep.

            Thud. There was an impact on Daehyun’s shoulder. He raised one eyebrow, slightly annoyed and peered to his left. He sighed. The girl sitting next to him had been moving around all day, doing strange moves with her arms and occasionally knocking into him. Now that she was finally asleep, she decides to use his shoulder as a pillow. Lovely.

            He tried to nudge her off but in the process moved her arm and her iPod fell onto the floor. Crap. Daehyun carefully kept her upright using his left arm and bent to pick it up. His face was smirking up at him from the screen.

            Well. He checked the song she was currently listening to. “No Mercy.” So she was a Baby. Daehyun grinned and felt like a double standard jerk for thinking this, but maybe she wasn’t so bad. He smiled and leaned back in his chair, squaring his shoulders to help her feel more comfortable.

            Thinking about it in retrospect, the weird neck motion and the hand waving seemed quite suspiciously like their dance in “Warrior.” He looked at her peaceful face. She was kind of cute actually. Daehyun chuckled, determined to talk to you once you woke up.

            Sometime in your hazy dreams, you realized that your pillow was moving. In convoluted twists of logic, you realized that maybe you weren’t leaning on an inanimate object. You opened your eyes slowly and nearly freaked out.

            Jung Daehyun was staring right at you. “Oh, I’m sorry!” you stammered, unsure of how he would react. One of your ear buds have slipped and you could hear his version of “I Remember” distinctively blaring from it. You fumble to shut your iPod off before he could think that you had done it on purpose. “Ah, er, I hope I didn’t cause too much inconvenience to you during the plane ride. I’m sorry.”

            Your bias grinned. “It’s okay. I think it was cute when you were dancing our song. I really am grateful for fans like you.”

            You blushed. “Oh. Well, B.A.P hwaiting!” you responded meekly.

            He pumped his fist in the air, smiling at you. “Where are you headed?”

            “Seoul,” you answered.

            “Oh, guess someone’s getting a ride back with me today!”

            Your mouth dropped open. “What about the other members?”

            Daehyun winked. “We don’t meet such adorable Babys every day. But since you’re a Daewon, I’d say it’s my personal responsibility to take good care of you.” 

 

Requested by nxzsxmz

hey honey, I'm sorry you had to wait so long but I hope you like it ^^

ONE MORE REQUEST TO GO

then I tackle the others waiting XD 

VOTE