Daehyun 20

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            The car screeched to a stop halfway down your driveway and you cursed under your breath. You closed your eyes and tried to control yourself. But your day’s schedule was running through your head on loop and you were mentally having a breakdown.

            You breathed in deeply and stepped cautiously on the accelerator again. The engine revved before sputtering and dying once more. Your hopes of making it to your meeting in time died away very quickly.

            You picked up your phone and called your boyfriend. “Daehyun, our car died.”

            He sighed. “Why is it that I can never expect an ‘I love you’ call from you, ever? Well, what happened to it?”

            “I don’t know. I think maybe the engine oil may be gone or maybe something jammed?”

            “Do you know how to pop open the hood and check?”

            “Yes, but Daehyun, I’m in my nice clothes. I do not want to check for grease right now. I can’t afford to get my outfit messed up.”

            “And you’re calling me, why?”

            “To help me! Daehyun, please? I really need to go meet my boss today and present my proposal to him. If I don’t, I may just not be able to go forth on my project.”

            “I’ll be there in a few. Make sure you don’t get your pretty skirt messed up while you’re waiting.” He hung up and you rolled your eyes. It wasn’t as if he were doing anything super important. He had just gone over to his friend’s place to help him with some sort of girlfriend crisis. Youngjae will live.

            You waited on your porch for a good twenty minutes before Daehyun finally strolled down the sidewalk. “Ah, here lies my beautiful damsel in distress.” You stood up and pointed at the car.

            “I just pulled out of the garage and it died.”

            Daehyun rolled up his sleeves and popped open the hood. “Allow me to explain.” He pointed at a slightly smoking area of the engine. “Think of a car as a man. When it has such a beautiful lady riding it, of course its heart, the engine, is going to sputter and die. It’s called a heart attack. Unlike the car, I have better stamina.”

            You glared at him. “Daehyun! I have a meeting to get to. Hurry!”

            “First the posture of checking a car is important. A nice lady like yourself needs to be aware of your stance at all times. While it may be tempting to bend down low and provide the driver, namely me, a nice view down your shirt, it would be advised that you don’t stick your head into the hood.”

            Your eye twitched and you gave him the middle finger. Your boyfriend raised his eyebrows and nodded in concession.

He gently unscrewed a cap. “You need to first take this off. Open the cap to reveal where the oil is placed. Then you need to take this beautiful measuring stick right here and stick it in.”

            He prodded the thin tube into the hole and poked around. “At times when the tube gets stuck, you need to pull it in and out, like so.” He placed his hands in front of him and proceeded to make a lewd gesture. “You’re pretty good at it already, anyway.” He winked.

            You smacked his arm. “You’re not being serious enough, Daehyun,” you warned him.

            He chortled and nodded his head again.  “Sorry. Okay. Now, you pull the stick out and judging by how lubricated, or how much oil it has on it, you can determine whether or not it’s the engine oil. If it’s well lubed, or well oiled, then the pretty lady can ride it again and it should be able to hold up.” Daehyun’s lips were pulling into a smirk and you sighed in frustration.

            He was not going to stop. You closed your eyes. If he continued this string on weird innuendos, you were going to ban him from the bedroom for an entire month. “Now, look. The engine oil clearly is enough. It’s up to this certain mark. So let me go under and see what’s up.”

            He slid himself easily under the car. “When underneath the car,” his voice was slightly muffled. “You need to be sure to have the correct posture. In order to maintain your own balance, you need to spread your legs wide open and if you can, straddle the tires. Arching your back to see underneath the car, is also another method.”

            You peered at his fingers which were sticking slightly from the sides of the car and stepped on them. “Ouch! Aish, why did you do that? Oh crap, it hurts.” He withdrew his hand and rolled out from underneath the car. Daehyun scowled at you.

            You smiled angelically back. “Oh, just trying to see if a little pain would add to your pleasure.”

            “Well, aren’t you a lucky darling. I found the root of your problem. The tires were slightly jammed by some sort of rope. I didn’t know you were into the whole dominatrix thing.”

            Because he was adorable and because he had a smear of car grease on his cheek, you decided to humor him. “I would show you if you ever asked.”

            His eyes gleamed and he wiggled his eye brows. “How about after this lesson?”

            You laughed out loud. “How about no? I still have a meeting to get to. Hurry!”

He sighed. “Why don’t you get down and help me pull. All you have to do is tug. You just grab onto the rope and pull towards you. It’ll be easy. You do it to me all the time.”

            You shook your head and smirked. This boy was getting way too at the wrong time. “Nice clothes, remember?”

            Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Uh huh, as if they’ll still exist on your body after I’m done with you.” 

 

Daehyun request for immabeyourbaby

AHAHAHAHAHA ♥

Okay, so tomorrow's Yongguk is great because a new set of gifs came out that gave me feels and voila, it happens to be the next request.

My heart.

I'll try to update later today