Yongguk 48

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Wait, what?” Yongguk looked positively confused.

            You had to stifle a giggle and keep a straight face or else he would think you were joking. “Yongguk, I’m pregnant.”

            “Huh?” he repeated dumbly, as if he didn’t understand what the word meant.

            You walked up to him and tapped his head. “We are going to have a baby. You are going to be a father.”

            “I am?” he asked, dazed. “How is that possible?”

            You snapped impatiently. “You’ve learned basic biology. You know how children are made.”

            He swallowed and his adam’s apple bobbed. “I know that but, what if I’m a horrible father?”

            You rolled your eyes and patted his head. “Breathe a little. Sheesh, you would think I’m the one who’s nervous. I’m the one who has to expel the baby.”

            Yongguk winced. “Don’t put it like that. I’m going to feel bad.” He rubbed a hand through his hair and paced around the room. You stared at him and slowly raised an eyebrow. Wasn’t he overdoing things a little? Yongguk grinned weakly and took a deep breath.

            “Okay, so when is the baby due?”

            You pulled him to the couch, glad he was finally cooperating. “I’m only two months so we have another seven.”

            The dark circles under his eyes got worse at the prospect that there was such a long wait. He nodded slowly. “I see. Okay, I can handle this. So what’s our first plan? We have to tell your parents and mine would definitely want to know.”

            You leaned into Yongguk. “We should keep it a secret between us this time. Wait a little bit. I mean there’s no use getting them over excited and then making them wait so long for us.”

            He snarled a little, jokingly. “You cuoldn’t have spared me the worry?”

            You bopped him on the head. “Pfft, don’t be silly. The grandparents don’t have to prepare for anything. You, my silly baby, you need to prepare how to be a dad.”

            He nodded and his lips. “Right. You’re right. Prepare. Got it.” You laughed and kissed his jawline. “You have plenty of time, don’t worry too much about it.”

            When you came back from work one day, you saw Yongguk working hard on the couch. He had piles of paper spread around him and magazines. He was scribbling furiously. You noticed he hadn’t even taken off his hair gel and makeup.

            “Do you have another schedule for later?”

            He jerked and looked up, as if he had been caught. “Oh hey, what’s up?”

            “What’s up?” you mimicked him. “I come home and you just tell me what’s up? Why aren’t you undressed yet? You look like you have another schedule.”

            He shook his head and fixed the spikes in his hair a little nervously. “Oh, just came home with some work and forgot a little.”

            You pushed aside a little of the papers and sat next to him. You snuck an arm through his and peered at the work. “Are you composing another song? Or are they finally letting you produce an album?”

            He shuffled the papers awkwardly and didn’t say anything. You caught a picture of a smiling baby. You saw another picture of a developing fetus and raised an eyebrow. You tried to hide your smile and pretended to be clueless.

            You snatched the picture from underneath the pile and pointed at it. “This is a pretty baby. Why are you looking at it?”

            Yongguk turned sheepish and he pretended to not know. “Huh? Oh this? Must have slipped out. Himchan gave me a stack of magazines and it must have fallen out.”

            You nodded skeptically. “Mhm, I’m sure. And what about this? Did this fall out of a magazine too?” You waved the paper with the developing babies on it. “How You Should Look Like At Three Months,” you read aloud.

            Yongguk turned bright red. “I guess I was just trying to make sure that I’m prepared. You told me to be prepared so I’m trying.” He mumbled.

            You peered up at him in amusement. The blush hadn’t faded and the embarrassment was slowly turning into a mildly defensive look. “What?” he demanded. “I learned a lot! I know that in a few more weeks, your stomach is going to show. We have to go shopping for new clothes. I also learned that it’s better to indulge your cravings but also to control you a little bit.”

            He started to tick off items on his finger. “You have to stop drinking alcohol and drink more green tea! The baby will get all the toxins through the placenta. So we need to keep you clean and healthy.”

            You leaned back and watched him continue to talk, utterly amused. You knew Yongguk would be enthusiastic once he thought the idea through. You rifled through some of his papers and he went on. “I’m going to make sure you’re not so stressed out. You can take a maternity leave from work soon and you’re going to stay at home and rest.”

            “Whoa! Hold up there. I’m pregnant not crippled. I can very well go to work for as long as I can. I’m not going to stop so early.”

            Yongguk frowned. “I don’t want anything to go wrong.”

            You stood up and kissed him. “Silly. My mom already told me what to do. There’s nothing wrong with moving around; it’s good for the two of us. And as for not working so hard, I promise I’ll take a break if you promise too.”

            He looked slightly angry. “But you’re the one carrying the baby!”

            “And you’re going to have to take care of the baby when it cries.”

            Yongguk paled. “Right. I gotta look up on that.”

 

requested by monsterbingle