Yongguk 35

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Okay, maybe he wasn’t the most sensitive guy in the world. Sometimes, when he had an opinion, he would say it, regardless of what it was, and who he said it to. And Yongguk had said some really mean things to his girlfriend.

            He had been annoyed. He knew she had school and was working hard but at the same time, he would appreciate it if she understood that he also had a job and that it would be hard for him to always be there for her. Maybe he had spoken a bit scathingly, or maybe he was a bit mean but he was truly sorry now.

            He had come home and found her sprawled across the bed, her books everywhere. The dishes were still in the sink and he was too tired to clean up after her. He also wanted to collapse on the bed but she had taken up too much space. He was forced to sleep on the couch.

            When he woke up, he found her staring at him with her hands on her hips. was pursed in what would normally be considered a playful pout but he had fallen asleep cranky and woke up just as grumpy.

            “What?” he had snapped.

            “Why did you sleep on the couch, old man? Did you even take a shower? The dishes were still in the sink too. I had to wash them; they were all crusty,” she twisted her face

            Yongguk sat up and had a slight sneer on his lips. He had a hand on his thigh and another was slightly bent from sleeping on top of it all night. “You made the mess yourself, so what can I say? I was tired too.”

            She sighed and tugged on her ponytail, a habit he normally found cute but was now thoroughly annoyed by. “Look, you’re starting to be really lazy. I really don’t think I should do all the work. You need to put in your share too.”

            fell open. “But I’m tired. I have so many finals to study for.”

            “I’m starting to really feel like the woman in the house these days. I have to clean up after you and I have to cook too.”

            “Bang Yongguk, are you being ist? No way, you did not just go there.” Her tone dripped with sarcasm and he stood up.

            “I mean, there is always a set role. I bring home the money and take care of you. I think I should be taken care of sometimes too. I can’t do everything.”

            That had been the end of that. Now, thinking about what he had said, Yongguk winced. He cringed as his disgusting words echoed in his head. He was really out of it when he said all he had and really regretted it.

            The entire day, it has bothered him and he couldn’t wait to go back and apologize to her. Jongup had told him that she had a long final at the end of the day and the test ended at the right time for him to pick her up.

            Yongguk left practice and hurriedly put on a clean button down. He ran a hand down his hair and tried to wipe away the sweat. He drove the car up to the school and waited. College students piled out and he saw her. Yongguk honked the horn excitedly. She realized who it was and pointed her face away, crossing her arms.

            Yongguk pulled down the window and motioned for her. “Babe, come in! I have to take you home!” He beckoned her over. She shuffled very slowly over.

            “Oh, are you doing your boyfriend duties? What’s the role of the girlfriend here? Am I supposed to grovel and thank you? Or do you want me to get in the car and give you a thank you kiss?”

            “Aish,” Yongguk sighed. He put on a cute face and opened the door for her. “Just get in. I’m sorry for what I said this morning. I was just annoyed.”

            She got in and slammed the door. “Well I’m annoyed right now. You don’t hear me saying rude things. Maybe that’s what I should do. Yongguk, you can’t drive. You’re a failure of a man. You didn’t get your license until just last year. Most guys have long been taking their girlfriends places. What’s wrong with you?”

            He kept quiet and she stole a look at him from out of the corner of her eye. She was surprised to find him smiling. “Ya, you’re not supposed to be happy about this,” she protested.

            Yongguk reached over a hand and pulled her cheek. “You’re too adorable. I really love you. Don’t be silly. You can say whatever you like to me. I know I’ll still be your one and only.”

            She let out a laugh and clapped her hand over . “Ew, Yongguk, you’re so disgustingly greasy,” she complained.

            But Yongguk was satisfied. He had gotten her back to normal. He took her home and ran out of the car to open her side of the door. “Here, my lady.”

            She graciously held out her hand for him to take and he grew a little bolder as they entered the house. “Do I expect dinner tonight?”

            She turned to him and raised an incredulous eyebrow. “Not on your life, loser! It takes more than a car ride for me to forgive you!” She stuck out her tongue at him and he rolled his eyes. 

 

requested by -ohkai

sorry it's a bit lacking

i need to do my calc take home test

peace