Zelo 1

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

“Choi Junhong if I catch you running one more time!” Yongguk roared as he tried to get s in line. They were about to start a performance and Zelo’s makeup was still not finished.

            The tall maknae bounded over to you and hid behind you. “Noona, save me!” He stuck his tongue out at his hyungs when you jokingly shielded him from rage.

            “Guys, you should leave him alone! It’s all Himchan’s fault for feeding him the chocolate anyway!” you admonished them and Himchan rolled his eyes.

            “Whatever. We should get going.”

            When the other members shuffled out, Zelo bowed to you. “Thank you for always standing up to me!” He winked before following them.

            You laughed and shook your head. Zelo knew that his hyungs’ rage was just some angry words but he always liked to tease and say that you were his angel, saving him from harm. You sighed as you put away your makeup brushes. He was really such a cute kid. You felt a little weird but, only three years older than him, you had a tiny crush on him that you knew would label you as a pedo noona in any fan’s eyes.

            It didn’t help that he was always requesting your help and smiling at you. He treated you a bit differently than how he treated your colleagues but you always assumed it was because you were you. You were friendly to him and treated him well. He could have possibly noted the favoritism and naturally would go to you.

            The doors to the room opened and you looked up. Zelo was standing there, sheepishly, and shuffling about. “Zelo? What’s up?”

            He smiled at you, and blushed. “Er, hyung said I have to come back and get my makeup reapplied. I was sort of running around, teasing my sunbaes and the sweat. I’m sorry. Yongguk-hyung isn’t mad at you. He just says that I’m too hyper.”

            You snorted. Too hyper? That was an understatement. He was the biggest bundle of energy you have ever met. “Sure, just make sure you hold still! How much time do I have?”

            “B.A.P. is on in fifteen minutes.” The announcement blared and both of you exchanged panicked looks.

            “Okay, okay. I got this.” You ran to get your kit but saw that Zelo had already reached over to the desk to get it. “You tall child. Thank you.” You started applying more powder to his nose and forehead when you heard him whine.

            “I’m not a child, noona. I am a grown teenager!”

            You giggled at his childishness and nodded to appease him. “Alright, alright. Whatever you say, you grown teen. Now hold still! You don’t want the eyeliner to smear do you?”

            You concentrated on making sure you didn’t touch his waterline. He was still too young for that, you had decided. When you were done with his right eye, he spoke again. “Noona, are my eyes pretty?”

            “You have very cute puppy eyes, Zelo.”

            “Noona, can you call me Junhong? I mean it’s my real name. And I’m a kitty.”

            You nearly poked him in the left eye. His request was so… intimate. “Junhong? Sure, Junhong-shi, whatever you like. Kitty it is.” You bent over to pick up your dropped brush and he bent down at the same time.

            The two of you bumped heads and he immediately apologized. “Oh! I’m so clumsy, noona. I’m sorry. I wanted to help.”

            By now you were flustered. He has never called you “noona” so many times in succession and this was crazy. You tried to speak but realized that your head still hurt and your heart still pounded. He grinned at you bashfully and you smiled back.

            “B.A.P. on in five minutes.” You squealed and quickly brushed over his hair, trying to perfect the fluff his hair stylist had tried so hard to do.

            “Go! Go!” You tried to shove him out the door but he wouldn’t budge.

            “Wait, one more thing, noona.”

            “What is it? Hurry! You’re going on soon!”

            “I like you, noona! Can we go out to get ice cream later? I know that you may be busy but sometime, anytime. Because noona naegoya~” He winked and ran out the door.

 

plot by Commander J