Himchan 8

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            Himchan looked at himself in the mirror and eyed his reflection critically. He swiveled his head to and fro, trying to find the perfect angle. “Aish, my hair. The headphones are too dark compared to it.”

            He was still muttering critically to himself as you walked in. You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms. “Is it not enough that you have me saying how wonderful you look, you want to hear the mirror say it too?”

            He glowered. “Tell me how these headphones look. I just bought them and I think they make me look like a total pro. When I walk down the streets of Gangnam, people will think I’m some sort of a celebrity.” He boasted and did a funny wave with his body.

            You knocked him against the temple. “Let’s not get too full of ourselves here now. These headphones are too big. You have like an entire three inches from the top of your head to the band. Did you adjust it right?” You moved to fix it but he danced out of the way.

            “Stop acting like my mother. Of course I adjusted it.”

            “Well then stop acting like a little kid. If you adjusted it and it’s still acting this way, then obviously, there’s something wrong. You probably bought the wrong size.”

            He hopped away and looked insulted. Himchan stuck out his tongue. He took off the earphones and glared at them, as if the power of his eyes would will them to magically fit on his head. You snorted. He was too cute. He pushed down the adjuster and found that it slipped down another inch. You raised an eyebrow and he smiled sheepishly.

            “It must have been pulled up when I was fidgeting with it,” he tried to find an excuse.

            “Mhm, I’m sure.”

            Himchan placed the headphones over his head again and they were still too large. He frowned and his tongue skipped out from between his teeth. “Hold on a second.” He walked into your room and closed the door.

            You shook your head. He was really too ridiculously silly. You tapped your foot and waited, wondering why he felt the need to spend so much time on the headphones when the two of you had a lunch meeting with your sister.

            Himchan walked over to his dresser and started searching for hats. He found a baseball cap and tried it on. But the headphones were an awkward fit and he winced. No, that wouldn’t do. “Himchan!” he heard you call. “Why are you so obsessed with this? Come on, Sora’s waiting. I’m coming in.”

            “No! I’ll be right out! Hold your horses, sheesh.”

            Himchan started to panic. If you forced him to leave now, everything would be ruined. He started to stall more time, searching for something, anything. He threw caps, beanies, fez, one after the other on the floor and you knocked again.

            “Hold on babe! I’ll be right there, I promise.” He called out. He hurriedly picked up a red hat and slammed it over his head. He placed his headphones over them and glanced at himself in the mirror. Perfect.

            You were about to walk in and was nearly knocked down when Himchan opened the door. He smiled brightly at you. “Told you I would be quick.”

            You glared at him. “Took you long enough.”

            His smile faltered. “Don’t be mad, please? I need you to be happy for me. Don’t you remember when we first met?”

            Your eye twitched. He was being annoying. “Listen, as much as I would love to walk with you down memory lane, we have a meeting with my sister. Keep in mind, she’s the very neurotic, insane about tardiness one okay? So how about we save this for another time?”

            He grabbed you by the shoulders. “I need to know,” he was serious as he stared into your eyes. “Do you love me?”

            You scowled. “I do. Now stop, we have to go.” He let you go and got into the driver’s seat. You were tense the entire time. Your sister had insisted the two of you meet, stating that there were urgent family matters she could only tell you face to face. It was bad enough that she wasn’t in the country when she told you and when you finally set a date, Himchan was here, obstructing.

            “Himchan, what if something happened to my parents?” you asked, only focused on what the urgent matter was.

            His hands gripped the steering wheel. “I highly doubt she would wait so long if that were the case.”

            You sighed and slumped back against the seat. “Drive faster?” But he pretended like he didn’t hear you until his phone beeped with a text. You watched in horror as he slid his eyes off the road for the few seconds. “Himchan!”

            He skimmed the text and shut his phone off, keeping it in his lap almost as if so you couldn’t reach it. You glared at him. His behavior this entire day has been suspicious. “Are you-”

            He pulled into an empty spot in front of the restaurant. “We’re here.”

            The two of you walked in and you anxiously searched for your sister. She was standing in front of the party room and had a wide grin as she pulled you in. “Sora, what did you want to tell me?” But your words were lost as you stared at the beautiful set up. There was a projector and on the screen were moments between you and Himchan. Your friends and family were gathered in the room.

            You turned to see him walk up to you. He took off the headphones and placed it on your head. You heard your theme song then you heard him ask, “I love you. Will you marry me?”

            You stared at him and saw that he was now on his knees. He looked at you and you nodded, moved to tears. He slid off the earphone and kissed you in front of your clapping parents and relatives.

            “I’m sorry. Sora needed time to set up so I had to think of some sort of a crazy excuse.”

            You hugged him to you as your parents made their way up to you. “You’re crazy and I love you.” 

 

Himchan request ^^

Keke I was in a mood for something funny.

OMG someone tweeted about this?

LET ME LOVE YOU NOW ♥