Yongguk 37

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You stared at the kneeling man in front of you and bit your lip. You tried not to cry. Crying was for little girls and you didn’t want him to have any room to tease you. Goodness knows in your relationship, he has already laughed too many times, at your expense.

            He bit his lip and stared at you nervously. He smirked a little when he saw your mouth tremble and said, “Baby girl, if you want to cry, go ahead. I’m glad you’re so touched.”

            You blinked back your tears and stuck out your tongue. “I can always say no.”

            He immediately bowed his head and held out his hand further. “I’m sorry. I just love it whenever you get all teary. You’re adorable that way.”

            You blushed and stared at him until he shyly looked up and upon meeting your eyes, smiled the bashful smile you loved so much.

            You remembered the days before when he used to tease you mercilessly.  The two of you started when he had awkwardly confessed to you. It had been a really quick and really shy, “Er, do you want to get coffee for me?”

            You had been harboring a secret crush on him for the longest time and this invitation had thrown you off. You stared at him for a few seconds. “Okay. I think I’m free.”

            He had nodded as if he hadn’t just asked you one of the most important questions of your life and walked away, waving as he disappeared down the door. You had watched him, utterly miffed, and a little scared. What if he had been joking?

            When the time came, you had packed up, fully thinking that he had been playing around and prepared to go home. You had your bag ready and were buttoning your coat. You walked out of your cubicle and slammed into someone. “Oomph!”

            A strong hand came out to catch you and you stared into Yongguk’s face. He turned pink at the intimate position the two of you were in and steadied you before letting you go. He saw your bag and your coat and smiled. “Did you already forget about out coffee date?”

            Your mouth opened and you didn’t know how to respond. It would be embarrassing if you told him that you had thought he was lying. “Er, I was just-”

            His eyes gleamed. “You didn’t think I was serious, were you?” He smirked and your heart plummeted. He was too good looking. “I asked you to go on a coffee date, you agreed. I think it would be quite rude had I been joking.”

            You had graciously accepted his hand and he had looked down to hide his smile. You were happily surprised that the two of you had hit it off and that you two seemed to get along very well. The dates continued and although he always poked fun at you, you know that it was simply out of affection.

            Then suddenly he stopped talking to you. The two of you had been going out for nearly two years. This randomness was something new. He disappeared from the office and didn’t come back for days until suddenly, he appeared in your doorway.

            You looked up and stared at him for a moment before going back to writing up your report. “Missed me?”

            “Barely noticed you were gone,” you mumbled.

            He grinned, you knew he did and walked forward. He sat on the edge of your desk and held out a rose. The flower blocked your paper and you scowled. “Back off. Boss wants this delivered to him in a few minutes.”

            He tilted your head up and stared at you. “You didn’t realize that I was gone? Really now?”

            You couldn’t help it. You raged and threw your pen so that it clattered against the glass wall opposite you. “You disappear for a few days, no phone calls, without telling me anything! What do you expect me to do? You could have crawled off and died for all I knew! Maybe you got yourself a new girlfriend! Your phone was off. How do you expect me to feel?”

            He blinked. “Right. I mean, I had things to do and didn’t really want you to know. It’s a big secret and the boss wouldn’t be happy if I told people.”

            “Are you calling me a blabbermouth? At least tell me you were going to be gone! Sheesh, no phone call to tell me that you were okay, no texts, no e-mails. Do you live in the technological world? Do you even like me?”

            He cupped your face and stared at you. “Of course I like you, silly. I came back didn’t I? I’m sorry it took me so long, but I brought you presents.”

            “I’m not easily bribed,” you muttered.

            Yongguk smiled broadly and held out a box of lemon cakes, imported from Taiwan. “Really now?” he said when he saw your astonished face.

            “Ahh!” you shrieked when the oil splattered everywhere. You cringed and moved the vegetables around gingerly, shielding your face. Next to you, Yongguk threw in the shrimp and you let out squeals when some of the shrimp jumped out from your clumsy handling.            

            He took one look at you and shook his head. “Let me do it,” he offered. You smiled gratefully at him and he sighed. “You can go and cut the meat into cubes I suppose.”

            You watched as he expertly flipped the pan and cooked. You grinned and went to do the other task. Cutting was easy enough but then he left you to cook. You concentrated and tried to flip the pan as often as possible but some of the meat still burned. You shook your head and groaned in frustration.

            Yongguk came up behind you and pushed you out of the way. You gratefully watched him handle the dish. “Seriously,” he looked over at you with an amused smirk. “How am I supposed to marry you when you’re so bad at cooking? I’m going to starve.”

            Your mouth fell open. “M-marry me?”

            He seemed to realize what he had said and blinked a few times. He chuckled and turned off the stove. He ruffled your hair. “You’re still too short. Wait until you’re this high.” He motioned with his hands and you glowered.

            “Then you might as well go find yourself another wife. Hmmph.”

            He laughed out loud and you were left more confused than ever.

            Now you stared at him and upon remembering the memory, you grinned at him. “Hey, Yonggukie, did you secretly measure me? How do you know I’ve grown?”

            He looked confused for a second and then broke out into a laugh. “Yeesh, my knees are hurting. Will you marry me or not?”

            You stood up and pretended to think. “Well, I can’t cook and I’m too short. Are you sure?” You turned around to find him standing and waiting for your hug. You stepped into his embrace and kissed him. “Of course, silly.”

 

requested by ishouldputmynamehere

Her requests are always so super creative ^^ I can't believe I've been on AFF for two years. Thank you all of you

Hello my darling potatomatoes ^^

Here are some fanarts that people have done:

Jenny hand drew this ;; :

tumblr_mh23h3ksBY1rb68mso1_500.jpg

and nadhatyourservice made another one on the computer:

potatomato%20new.jpg?dl=1

also by nadhatyourservice:

potatomato%20copy.jpg?dl=1