Daehyun 25

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Hey, hey, how do I look?” Daehyun grinned widely at you and smoothed his hair. “Do you like the new concept?” He plucked his holey shirt and winked at you.

            You groaned. “Just because I’m your girlfriend doesn’t mean I have to give my opinion all the time.”

            He pouted. “But if you think I look good, then I do!”

            Himchan heard and snorted. “Dude, she’s always going to say you look good.”

            The Busan Wonbin smirked. “Touché. Precisely my point, genius.” You moaned in embarrassment. Once a cocky boy, always a cocky boy. His confidence was appreciated and you couldn’t help but smile when he stood up professionally once the cameras were on.

            You and Daehyun had been dating for a long time. But every day with him was something new. Himchan peered over and saw that Daehyun was busy and pulled you over. “Hey, do you want to pull a prank on Daehyun? We’ve been trying to get his aegyo on camera for years.”

            You turned to look at the older man and smirked, knowing full well where he was leading. “So are you saying that we do something to instigate that oh so elusive cuteness?” When he nodded, you laughed out loud. “Dae-baby’s not cute.”

            Himchan snickered. “He’s not but his nickname sure is. But seriously. Pretend like you’re mad at him. Make him do something to tick you off or something. Anything. And then we’ll plant a tiny filming device on you and voila! Jung Daehyun’s aegyo is recorded.”

            You rolled your eyes. “So last time it was you and now this is your way of pranking Daehyun? Lovely. Okay. I guess I’ll do it. He’s adorable when he thinks I’m mad at him.”

            Himchan’s mouth widened into a nasty grin. He held out a small device and hooked it behind your ear. “Have fun, our secret agent.”

            You mockingly saluted him. “Yes sir!”

            You had zero idea how you planned on executing this plan so you went over to Zelo and asked him to do you a favor. “Can you somehow find a fangirl and make her really close and touchy with Daehyun? Just make him in the position to make me jealous.”

            Zelo blinked, a little confused before he grinned. “Gotchu. I think I’m going to use one of the stylist noonas. She’s always flustered whenever Hyung is around.” You pursed your lips and he waved happily. “Don’t worry! He thinks she’s a little creepy.”

            You saw the tall maknae whisper into the ears of the older girl. She turned to look at you and you gave her a meek thumbs up. You weren’t sure if she was exactly approving of your relationship with Daehyun. You just prayed she wasn’t one of the fans who took personal offense to her idols dating. The stylist nodded at you and you felt relieved. Not so bad.

            She bounced up to Daehyun and proceeded to touch him, trying to outfit him for the next performance. Her hands slipped under his arms and all over the place. You didn’t even need to act. You were getting quite possessive. Watching her touch him was no good for you. Daehyun seemed to take things in stride and continued to goof around, making jokes with Youngjae.

            You wave impatiently and Youngjae suddenly switched so he was headed your direction. You pretended to give Daehyun an angry glare and walked off, acting as if you had just walked in on them. He looked confused and cocked his head to the side.

            “Is something wrong with her?” he whispered to Youngjae.

            “I don’t know. She’s your girlfriend, mister. Go ask her yourself.”

            You shot him a particularly nasty look as he walked over to you. For once, he looked a bit unsure of himself. He touched your arm lightly. “Hey, are you mad at me?”

            You snorted, crossing your arms, trying not to laugh. The B.A.P boys were ridiculous. “Why would you say that? Guilty conscience?”

            He was quiet. “Oh, I thought you were mad. I mean you just glared at me when I was being fitted. Is it because I wasn’t talking to you, hmm? I’m sorry, jagi.” He tried to place an arm around you but you moved away.

            It was difficult pretending to be jealous. But you were going to get aegyo out of him. “Whatever. It’s not like I need you to talk to me. I just didn’t like how friendly you are with the stylists.”

            Daehyun laughed and poked your cheeks. “Aigoo, you’re so adorable when you’re jealous. Okay. I’m sorry. We work together so I didn’t want ill feelings.”

            You pouted. “Zelo told me that one particularly likes you.”

            He shrugged. “She’s a little creepy if you want my honest opinion. What do you want me to do to make you feel better? Hmm?”

            You placed your hands in front of your eyes. “Go away.”

            He chuckled. “Not so likely. Okay, does the princess want to see aegyo?” He leaned forward and tried to peer at you through the gaps between your fingers. He grinned and moved his neck around in various directions. Daehyun’s eyes were trained on yours and he laughed when you finally burst out in a fit of giggles.

            “That’s so cute! Stop!”

            He pulled you into his arms and started tickling you. “Was that cute? Say it. Repeat after me. DaeDae is adorable.”

            You squirmed and tried to escape his grasp. “DaeDae is- stop!” You couldn’t breathe. Daehyun smiled and kissed your nose.

            “It’s okay, you’re adorable too.”

            You discreetly reached behind your ear and turned off the device. Somewhere in the backroom, Himchan groaned. “That traitor.” 

 

Daehyun request

YAY FOR FLUFFY DAEHYUN

AKDHGJKADGHAJH

okay I may just be a little high/giddy

I'm so tired and this medication isn't helping @_@