Yongguk 33

B.A.P. Oneshots

Listen to: Mine

 

The directions on the paper were simple. They directed you to a studio room. It was a simple, nearly empty room, save for a large screen on the wall and a computer hooked up to the projection. You read the next instruction. “Turn on the computer. The password is iheartbbang. Click on the video. Before you do, I want you to hook the computer up to the internet. Settle down and watch.”

            You rolled your eyes. Yongguk always had to make life so difficult. What was this news that was so secretive he couldn’t tell you in person? You followed what he asked and sat down. A tiny light and the projection came to life.

            There was a blue screen for a while and you waited. Suddenly, Yongguk’s face appeared and you waved stupidly back at him. He was grinning with his gummy smile and you hugged the nearby panda plush. Seeing your boyfriend’s face on a large projection was deadly for your feels.

            “I see you’re great at following directions! Keke, sorry I had to make you go under that tunnel, but I figured you would have fun admiring the flowers. Did you talk to the children like I asked you to? Oh and did you find the box but did not open it? You better not have opened it!” You rolled your eyes as you silently mouthed ‘yes’ to all his questions.

            Yongguk grinned. “I bet you’re thinking I’m being annoying right now. But I just have to make sure!” He pouted before spreading his arms towards the camera. “Okay, just watch!”

            The screen changed to one with him in the studio. He was sitting with Himchan and you stared. This must be something new. Strains of a familiar song sounded and you grinned. This was the first American song he had shown you when you first started dating.

The words ‘I Love You’ was really difficult to say,

But after meeting you, I found what love is.

Do you think about me?

I don’t need to go on a roller coaster because with you alone, life is thrilling.”

            Yongguk’s singing voice was amazing. You sniffled, glad that he was overcoming his shyness and singing. The words were sweet and you wondered where he was getting at. It wasn’t a special anniversary or anything.

“The love always spoken in the texts suddenly became true once I met you.

            Hey baby, I wonder if you know how I feel?

Why am I fluttering as if every day is a dream, my lady?”

            The screen was now a slideshow collection of moments the two of you had shared. You watched as there was a music break. The memories started from the very beginning. Back when the two of you had met, you had had a crush on Himchan and there were pictures where the two of you were talking and Yongguk was looking on longingly. You laughed at the good times.

            Jongup had taken nosey pictures of the two of you on your first date and you cringed, remembering how sick you had been that day. You hadn’t let him know, afraid that Yongguk would only put off the date you had looked forward to for so long. He had taken you to the beach and handed you his jacket.

            There were pictures of the two of you with the other members, the seven of you playing around like one big family. Then there were dances, selcas of the two of you and simple pictures. You smiled at a particular one. This was new.

            It had been your birthday and you were playing with the firecrackers Daehyun had handed you. Yongguk, rather than looking at the camera, had his arms around your waist and was purely looking at you. Your heart melted. What would you do with him?

“In a morning when we wake up early,

I go crazy at the thought of being able to wake up seeing you

It’s as if we became Romeo and Juliet.

My heart is fluttering.

Afraid that someone would know how I’m feeling,

I always hide my feelings deep in my heart.

I only want to tell you and I miss you every night.”

            The screen was back to Yongguk. He was singing and you cuddled the plushy tighter. You missed Yongguk and wished that he was here in person singing this to you instead. But you still wanted to know why he was doing it.

“Always, even for just a little bit,

I want to show myself to you in your dreams.

It’s alright, it’s alright, it’s alright, baby.

Only me, only me, it’s only me who sees you

It’s alright, it’s alright, it’s alright, baby.

I want to confess to you girl.”

            You let out a tiny squeal. This guy was too much. If only he had sang this to you when he had first asked you out. He was grinning shyly now and you could see that he was beginning to look nervous.

“I want you babe, I need you girl. I want you, I need you girl.

I want you babe, I need you girl. Yeah, I think about you girl.”

            The song ended and Yongguk popped up again. “That song took a lot of effort, so I hoped you appreciated! Take out the box and put it on the table in front of you.”

            You did and wondered what was next. The door to the room opened and in walked the very man you wanted to see. He had his gummy smile and you stood up. He held up a finger and grabbed the box, dropping down to one knee.

            “You just heard my confession. I truly love you. Will you marry me?”

            You knew the answer in your heart. He didn’t need his endearing smile. He didn’t need the song. He certainly didn’t need to go to such extravagant lengths. You already knew what you would say. And when you answered him, he stood up and kissed you, slipping the diamond ring on your finger. “Mine, forever.” 

 

Whee! Requested. I legit can listen to this song forever and ever

I'm sorry I couldn't update so often ;;

The next few will be the Christmas specials and such so please anticipate!