Himchan 27

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            “Himchan, I’ll be home around three, so try not to do so much damage okay?” My mother kissed my father hurriedly on the lips and suddenly my entire world was shifted. “Take care of Hana please,” and I twisted my head, I heard my name, “and make sure Himjong stays in line as well. That little monkey can wreck the house if you even let him out of your sight for a second.”

            My daddy nodded. “Yeah, you take care too, okay? The roads are a little slippery and your students can wait.” My mom nodded and waved goodbye before stepping out into the freezing rain.

            I was placed into my baby roller and then my parents disappeared. I gazed around the room and pounded on the buttons of my roller. My brother streaked through the house and I clapped happily. “Oooppooppa!” But he was gone.

            Then my daddy walked back in. He smiled at me and clapped his hands. “Okay, let’s see what we have here.” I held out my arms, and kicked my feet, wanting him to hold me. “Appa!”

            He smiled and bent towards me to pick me up. Then my brother came in and my dad straightened up. I wailed. I wanted my daddy. His face changed as he shouted, “Himjong-ah, settle down! I’m going to make us lunch. What do you want to eat?”

            He plopped down on the floor and made whirring noises as he moved his arms back and forth. “Macarini and cheeju.” He said. Our father grinned.

            “You love cheejuburgers too?”

Himjong squealed and plopped his plane on my plastic tray. He nudged my foot. “Here, go play.” I stared at him. He was always speaking gibberish to me. “Hanaaaaaaa,” at this I smiled. He called my name. My brother planted his hands on my cheeks. He scrunched my face together. It hurt. I opened my mouth, prepared to cry.

            My daddy came to my rescue. “Himjong, come eat. We can watch cartoons together and then we’ll start on schoolwork.” I watched my brother and father get on the sofa and pushed myself forward.

            My dad looked at me. He smiled and leaned over to pick me up. Yay, I love my daddy’s arms. I shook my head and snuggled into the crook of his elbow. I let out a tiny giggle and played with the large button in his ear. It was large and shiny. I kicked my legs and held onto his shirt. I could hear something going “thud thud” in my daddy.

            I smiled and patted his face. My daddy is very handsome. I sniffed my daddy and breathed in deeply. He smelled good too. Himjong reached over and punched my leg. I tried to kick him and he pinched me.

            Our father swatted his hand away. “Leave your sister alone.” He pouted and scowled. I started to get sleepy. I let out a tiny yawn. My dad looked down at me and shifted me to the other side. He smiled. “Time to sleep, baby girl.” He hummed a lullaby and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

            I woke up because it was uncomfortable. I opened my eyes and didn’t find my daddy. Where was my daddy? I turned my head left and right. I want my daddy. I let out tiny whimpers. Suddenly, there was a shadow and Himjong was there. I stared up at my older brother. He grinned and waved a teddy bear in my face.

            “Is Hana going to cry?” He peered at me and placed the bear on my face. I couldn’t breathe. I thrashed and tried not to cry. Himjong lifted the bear and stared at me. “Uh oh. Appa!! Hana’s going to cry! Dad! Daddy, come here!”

            He came running, still wearing his flowery apron. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. “Aigoo, baby girl, no more crying. You’re going to have to smile for me. Daddy only likes happy little girls.”

            I didn’t want to cry, not for my daddy, but I was so scared. My dad closed his eyes and made a crying face. Was my daddy going to cry too? He screwed his face and made whimpering noises. Oh no, was I making him cry? I reached out a hand.

            “Appa,” I called out.

            He opened his eyes and looked down, embarrassed. “Yes, my beautiful Hana?”

            I gave him a happy grin. My daddy always knew how to cheer me up. I clapped my hands and he smiled at me. My mommy always whispered to me that my daddy had the most beautiful smile on earth. I believe her. Himjong sat next to us and looked at me.

            “Did she stop crying?” he whispered.

            My dad held me up and smiled at me. “Yeah, Hana’s our happy princess again.”

 

requested by taniaviolet

meh >< i tried somehing different