Daehyun 5

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            When your boyfriend came home, he found you curled in a ball, sitting on the couch and scowling as you tried to do your homework. His eyebrows went up. This was unlike you. You normally would be at your desk, typing professionally and he came up to you.

            “Why the change of location?”

            You stared at Daehyun and wondered if any boy has ever gone through such pain and discomfort and the first thing you want to do was to kick him out of the house. Irrationally, you glared at him. “Go back to practice. Why did I even move in with you?”

            He wasn’t even offended. He put his hands up in surrender. “Whoa, whoa. I’m sorry Mother Nature has to kick in and make you like this.”

            You scowled. Why was he so annoying? He knew when your period comes better than you did! You kicked a foot in his direction. “Go before I make you suffer impossible pains.”

            Daehyun laughed and walked back out of the house. He chuckled to himself as he walked towards the nearby pharmacy. Whenever you got like this, the important ingredients were ice cream, mint tea and a massage. It normally wasn’t this bad, but he guessed that you would be getting cranky because your exams were coming up as well.

            He walked into the pharmacy and looked around. His face burned as he walked down the aisle to the ladies’ hygiene section. Maybe you would appreciate him more if he bought you an extra box of pads as well. There were other girls there and they looked at him strangely as he stood, trying to remember what brand it was that you used.

            You moved in with Daehyun once the two of you started college and you helped him with his schoolwork as he trained with s. In the three years you’ve known each other, he’s only seen you buy pads twice and only once did he specifically pay attention.

            He tried to recall the color and he looked. Why would there be so many brands? Isn’t it one pad for one purpose? His eyes blurred. They came in different lengths and scents and absorbencies? No wonder girls got so cranky whenever it was their time of month. This much thinking was enough to give anyone a headache.

            There was a cough behind him and a mother looked at him. “Do you need help?”

            “Oh! Yes, please ma’am. I’m buying this for my girlfriend and I honestly cannot make heads or tails of this.”

            The woman looked at him suspiciously. “Did she not give you any instructions? No? None whatsoever?”

            He scratched his head. “She kicked me out of the house and I wanted to surprise her and bring her some comfort I guess.” He turned red at how stupid he sounded.

            She laughed. “I guess you can always go with the more popular Always brand and then, if she’s really uncomfortable, go with the extra-long, maxi ones. It’s nice of you to think of her. Most boyfriends tend to overlook this part.”

            Daehyun nodded his thanks and grabbed a box with orange wrapped pads inside. He went over to the ice cream department and picked out mint chocolate chip and coffee, your two favorite flavors. He hummed to himself as he walked to get the tea packets and went to pay.    

            The cashier was a female and gave him a weird look as he rang up the pads. He stared back defiantly. Just because she was unfortunate enough to not have a boyfriend willing to do this did not mean that guys buying pads was something to fret over.

            When he left, he heard her whisper, “I can’t believe B.A.P.’s Busan Wonbin would actually buy pads.”

            Daehyun put up his hood and started on his way home. He whistled and hoped that you would be in a better mood. It was funny sometimes to see you like this but life was not so pleasant especially because you required him to understand your pain.

            He wasn’t looking and slammed into your best friend. The box of pads flew out from the bag and she bent to pick it up. “Daehyun?”

            He laughed sheepishly. “Yeah, you know. It’s her time of month again and she’s going a bit nuts.”

            Your friend laughed and patted him on the back. “I knew she was smart when she agreed to go out with you.”

            When Daehyun got back, you had shifted from a ball to a starfish, completely sprawled on the couch and . You opened one eye and saw him. “Why are you back? Are you trying to rub in the fact that you’re a guy and you have no pains?”

            He put the box of pads before you and you shut up. You eyed him with newfound appreciation. “Did you really go out to buy this for me?” Then you turned paranoid. “How did you know this is the right one? Do you have another girlfriend on the side you asked?”

            He set the ice creams on the table and the packet of teabags. He was quiet and you pouted. “Is this your way of making up for cheating on me?”

            Daehyun sat on top of you gently. “You’re nuts, my love. Get up and I’ll make you tea and you can eat something. I had to ask a very kind ahjumma and was laughed at by the cashier.” He gave you his puppy eyes. “Is this the reward I get for such trouble?”

            You couldn’t help it. You laughed and the happiness helped to fend away the cramping. “That’s very cute, DaeDae.”

            He propped you up against him and started to massage your shoulders. His hands slipped to your shoulder blades and he tried to unknot the stress in your back. “Feeling better?”

            You nodded. “Thank you, Daehyun. I’m sorry I snapped at you a little while back.”

            He laughed and kissed you on the cheek. “I know. Come on, let me get you some ice cream and I can help you with that essay later okay?”

            You watched him leave for the kitchen with a small smile on your face. His patience was duly appreciated. 

 

Fluffy Dae request 

YAY. Daddy Yongguk AND fluffy Dae. ><

Don't ask about the plot or the ending for this one. My brain went caput. SORRY LOVES