Jongup 43

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            She approached him from behind and challenged him to dance. She had spotted him the moment he walked in and knew that he was the one. He was young enough, perhaps maybe innocent enough, and definitely good-looking enough to have committed crimes she assumed he to have committed.        

            He had given her a happy smile and agreed. She took him by the hand and led him to the middle of the room. He introduced himself as Jongup and she nodded. His name wasn’t important. She just wanted him to serve his purpose.

            He danced to the beat and she watched him critically. He genuinely liked to dance. His movements were powerful and he was concentrated. When he stopped dancing, she made up her mind. He was perfect.

            All he needed was some training. She hooked her arm through his and whispered in his ear, “Come upstairs with me.”

            It was a party and everyone moved apart to give them room. She pulled him by the arm and Jongup tried to stall, digging his heels into the floor. “I won’t hurt you, just come.” The words didn’t seem to reassure him at all but he followed. She smirked. So maybe she was right about the naïve part.

            When they got to a room, she placed a chair in front of it. “So, Jongup, have you ever been with another girl?”

            His mouth dropped open and he was shaking. “N-no. I’m only nineteen,” he protested. She laughed out loud. To look at his expression, one would think that he was being asked to do something illegal.

            She placed a hand on his arm. “Relax. All I want is for you to help me out a little bit.”

            He looked at her cautiously. “What?”

            She leaned in and whispered, “My boyfriend, or should I say, my ex cheated on me. Help me get revenge.”

            Jongup was startled. He pointed at himself. “Yeah, but why me?”

            She gripped his biceps. “Because you’re perfect. You’re everything he’s not. You’re cute, and you’re young. He decides it’s okay to cheat on me with some other bimbo from work so this is what he gets. And he’s a dancer but not as talented as you are. Come on. You just pretend we’re together. He should be arriving soon.”

            Jongup stepped out of her grasp. “I don’t want to. What if he beats me up?”

            She rolled her eyes. This is why you don’t deal with teenagers. “Pretty please? Noona will buy you a lollipop when we’re done.”

            “I still don’t get why you’re choosing me of all people.”

            “I told you. You’re perfect. You’re just simply adorable. And I can tell you got a mean set of moves. He’ll be so jealous.”

            “But if he cheated on you, why would you care enough to make him jealous? Just let him go.”

            She sighed. “You’re too young to understand.”

            “What if I don’t agree?”

            She bit her lip. “Then I’ll be miserable forever.”

            Jongup’s shoulders deflated. “Alright, let’s go. But if he tries to fight with me, the deal’s over.” She grinned and pulled on his cheeks.

            “Not a problem.”

            She kept close to Jongup and held his hand. He smiled nervously back at her. There was a big circle around the middle of the dance floor and she knew he had arrived. He always had to steal the show. With a roll of her eyes, she pushed past the people, pulling Jongup along.

            She placed her hands on Jongup’s shoulders and grinned at him. He confidently placed his hands on her hips and started dancing with her. Around them, the other partygoers started to clap and cheer.

            The cheating scum looked up from his own routine to see the couple next to him. Jongup bent her over his arm and pulled her back to him, twirling her neatly. She sashayed back into the crowd and chanted with the rest of the onlookers as Jongup got on the floor and pulled out some of his b-boy moves.

            “Go Jongup! Go Jongup!” she cheered. She kept her eye on her ex and smiled in satisfaction as he turned green.

            When Jongup stopped dancing, she found her way to him and wiped off the sweat from his face. Jongup smiled at her and she kissed his cheek. Suddenly, a hand was on Jongup’s shoulder. He turned to see the cheater glaring at him.

            “Who do you think you are, punk?”

            Jongup took a step back and for a second she thought he was serious and was going to abandon you but he stabbed a finger into the other’s chest. “You cheated on her, you scum. Get out of her way and don’t bother her again. It’s not like you have a right to.”

            And he placed a hand on the small of her back, leading her out of the party. Once outside, she turned to him. Jongup put a finger up. “No need to thank me. Come on, Noona. Let’s go buy the candy you promised me!”

 

I’m going to be very honest with all of you. I’m tired. I really don’t want to keep writing. It’s time consuming, and quite frankly, I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I’m feeling so out of it. I feel like all the things I’ve written have been lackluster. I was going to open requests May 22, so if you send in requests now, I’m not taking them. But now, I don’t even know. I’m starting to feel distanced from KPop. I’m starting to just not. Really want. Or I want to write dark things and then I don’t. I’ll probably come around. This was supposed to be a rated, but you know what, some anon who didn’t follow the rules requested it, so I’m changing it. So if y’all like it, great. If not, what can I do. See you guys tomorrow. Sorry for dumping this on you guys. I’m just super tired. And I have APs. It’s not you, it’s me. One day, I’ll come around. For now, I’ll happily spazz with people over Substitute Princess.