Jongup 37

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            The clanging of metal and exhausted grunts of people working out engulfed you. You wrinkled your nose. Why had you let yourself be dragged to the gym? You were tired just by watching them. You sighed and pushed open the door to the locker room. Three women look up at you. They were judging and you saw it.

            You pursed your lips and walked into one of the changing stalls and came out in your gym clothes. You could only pray that your trainer wasn’t going to be a mean jerk. You didn’t feel like dealing with unreasonable people. You knew you looked soft, but if you had to really lift weights, you were sure you could do it as well.

            You walked past the super fit women and pushed open the door that led to the personal training rooms. They followed. Lovely. So you had witnesses to your humiliation. You sat cross legged on the mat while they showed off, doing puships and sit ups one after the other. You watched them in disgust. They were going to sweat even before they started.

            Your trainer walked in and your mouth fell open. He was a little shorter than average and well built. He came in, hopping and smiling, a bouncing bundle of energy. “Sorry ladies,” he smiled. “I was a little held up. My little sister insisted that she liked tuna better than peanut butter and jelly, much to my dismay.”

            You looked down to hide your smile. You liked him already. A man so devoted to his sister is rare. He clapped his hands. “Okay, I see most of you hacve been warming up. Perfect. Good to get your bodies warmed up.” You immediately felt self-conscious. Okay, maybe they were doing something right.

            They smirked at you and simpered at the attractive gym trainer. “Yes, we’ve all done this before.” They chorused. You shuddered. This was a little too much.

            He turned to all of you and bowed perfectly at the waist. “Hi, I’m Moon Jongup, but you can call me Jongup or my sister likes to call me, Uppie.” His eyes welled when he smiled, and he did it quite often. You liked him a lot.

            He turned to each of you one by one and asked for your experience and age, “If this wasn’t too intrusive,” he conceded. When it was your turn, you didn’t know what to say.

            “Er, I’m new at this. But I’m willing to learn.”

            He nodded happily. “Not a problem. Any reason for why you would sign up to my class?”

            “Ah, my friends recommended it. They said it would help me,” you paused, realizing you were about to tell him the truth. Your friends had promised that by going to the gym you would find yourself a boyfriend and you had gone to humor them. But you weren’t about to tell them that. “Er, they said that your class would help me get more in shape and not be so weak?”

            Jongup laughed. “I got it. So I’ll go a little slower for you.”

            You glanced at the glowering women next to you. “No, it’s completely fine. Go at your regular pace.”

            He made you all warm up by stretching. You stayed a little to the back and struggled to let yoru forehead touch your knees. It was hard enough reaching for your toes, much less past it. You watched the other women bend over swiftly and felt two gentle hands against your back. “Okay, inhale and I’ll push you a little foreword. Don’t be scared.”

            He pushed you slowly and you felt your spine crack and stretch as you reached over your toes. Jongup let you go and grinned. “Okay, next we’re going to be doing burpees. How many can you give me?”

            Your mouth fell open and you tied your hair back up, glaring at him slightly. The other women chirped out enormous numbers ranging in the two digit value and you just held up one finger, smiling in an embarrassed manner.

            Jongup turned up the music and demonstrated, doing it along with the group. You focused on how he did it and wiped the sweat off your face. You wanted to put in effort and so even though your quads were killing you, you made yourself finish all twenty.

            You were out of breath. You turned around and thumped your chest, trying to get some air through. You wiped at your face and heard the others snicker slightly. A towel miraculously appeared before you. Jongup’s mouth was lifted and he winked. “It’s okay. I was like this when I first started doing burpees. These are killer. And ignore them. You’re still beautiful.”

            Your cheeks flamed. You were sure you had misheard. But he shook his head and pressed his hand a little harder into yours. When you lifted the towel away, you saw that he had slipped his phone number in.

            “Okay gang, next up would be some planks to let you catch your breath and end beautifully. Let’s go!”

            You dutifully fell onto your elbows and held yourself up. Jongup planted himself in front of you and when your eyes met, he grinned shyly at you and your heart beat almost went back to a high rate. You didn’t need to do cardio when you could have Jongup raising your heartbeat every few seconds.

 

some Jongup fluff ^^