Yongguk 25

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You giggled to yourself and peered at your sleeping husband from the doorway. His mouth was hanging slightly open and his head was tilted back. His hands rested in his lap and he looked peaceful. Even when sleeping, Yongguk was gorgeous.

You gently placed the sandwiches you had brought on the table next to him and walked back out the door, turning off the lights. It was rare for him to get sleep, you knew, and every second was precious.

            When the boys walked by and wanted to go in, you placed a finger on your lips. “Shh, Gukkie’s sleeping inside.”

            Himchan snickered. “Gukkie? Is this a ‘dad’ thing or is it something that you’ve always been calling him?”

            You rolled your eyes. s were kindhearted but they could also be so irritatingly obnoxious at times as well. “It’s his nickname, Channie, or Himbear, as I recall you’re called.” The man turned bright pink and walked away, muttering to himself.

            Zelo came bounding down the hallway and stopped in front of you. “Hey, Noona! How’s the baby? Is Yongguk-hyung in there?”

            “Yes, but I want him to sleep. He’s been really tired lately.”

            “Under normal circumstances,” Daehyun in, “I would say that he was busy making a baby. But in this case, I’ll go with the notion that he was busy taking care of him.” He threw a peace sign before running down to the dressing room.

            When you were sure that nobody was going to interrupt you, you opened the door again and slipped into the room. You could hear his soft snores and you smiled. He really went above and beyond anything you could imagine a father would be.

            Ever since you brought Yongwon home from the hospital, he had been alert and attentive throughout the night. In the beginning, you were the one willing to stay up with the baby and take care of his needs. It was your job, after all. But it had been a difficult birth and you were a small girl. It was tiring to stay up with Yongwon every day and every night.

            Around the end of the first month, Yongguk started to place the baby monitor closer to his side of the bed. When your ears were just beginning to register the baby’s cries, he was already rolling out of bed. It was painful to open your eyes but you knew that he needed sleep as well. But you were always too exhausted to talk.

            He would stay up with the baby for an hour if needed. Sometimes you could hear his deep voice resonating through the walls as he sang or spoke with him. It warmed your heart and helped you sleep better at night, knowing that Yongwon was in good hands.

            But as their comeback date drew closer, you knew it was taking a toll on Yongguk as well. The dark circles under his eyes were difficult to cover, even with the best foundation and concealer. You knew that he stayed up late to compose songs and stayed behind in the studio to record. It was only a matter of time before he had to start shooting the music video and performances would start.

            You shifted yourself carefully on the couch and adjusted his hat and tried to pull his jacket closer together. A hand reached out in the semidarkness and you screamed. “Hey,” Yongguk’s voice was thick with sleep and you cursed quietly. You shouldn’t have touched him.

            You kissed his cheek and stood up. “Go back to sleep, babe. You’ll need it. I brought food if you want. But take a break first. The other boys are in the room, waiting. But you won’t be filming for a while yet. The MC hasn’t arrived.”

            He sighed deeply and pulled you against him. “Sleep with me.”

            You shook your head. “You’re tired and I have to pick Yongwon up. I don’t know if I brought enough milk for him. He needs to be fed.”

            Your husband let out a grunt. “What about me? I need you here too. Honestly, my neck hurts from tilting back against the couch.”

            You giggled. “Lay out on the couch. I already told them not to disturb you. Take a nap.”

            His grip was firm. “I’m not even tired anymore. Sit with me and eat with me. I should be fine. I think I’ve been sleeping for over an hour already. I’ll be fine.”

            You pursed your lips but sat down next to him. “Let me go turn on the lights at least?” He conceded and you went to turn off the lights before sitting back down. Yongguk unwrapped a sandwich and tore into it, clearly hungry.

            “Did the others eat?”

            You took off his baseball cap and smoothed his hair. “Such an appa. You’re the only one who would worry about the other members at a moment like this. They’re fine. They’re all well-fed and being boisterous down the hall.” He chuckled at that and looked at you. “What?”

            “You’re so good to me,” he said, softly. “Nobody else would stay by my side like this.”

            You rolled your eyes, not wanting to tear up. “I’m your wife. I believe I made a vow to do something like this. It went something along the lines of, ‘I promise to stay by your side through thick and thin, blah blah.’”

            He laughed and poked your cheek. “And here I was, thinking that you would be more mature as a mother.”

            You stuck your tongue out. “Never.”

            Suddenly, there was a commotion and the two of you looked up. The five other boys were fighting at the door. “Hey, that’s not fair! You said Hyung was sleeping!”

            There was a chorus of indignant ‘yeah’s’ then came Himchan’s, “I guess Gukkie woke up, didn’t he?”

            Yongguk raised an eyebrow at the private nickname and you covered your mouth. “Oops, I slipped.” 

 

Yongguk fluff request

I can't stay away from the daddy related stories

I can't @__@

GAH THIS PICTURE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE

I'm going to go ahead and spam everyone with this until voting is over, because honestly, they deserve to win

vote here ^^