Himchan 39

B.A.P. Oneshots

            There was a burst of obnoxious laughter from behind you. You whipped around. “Look, baby, look at what I drew of you!” Himchan held up a piece of blue paper.

            You shushed him and went back to painting. You had an art project due in a few hours and if he even dared to annoy you for a second… “It’s a beautiful piece of work!” he whined again, waving the paper around insistently.

            You slid your hand behind your back and slowly raised him the middle finger. “I’m drawing oceans and seashells. Hush.”

            Himchan blew air from his mouth impatiently and you could see the eye roll he was definitely doing behind your back. The diva could wait. You had more important things to tend to. You were so concentrated on your work you didn’t realize when Himchan snuck behind you.

            “Boo!” he shouted into your ear. You jumped a mile and were centimeters away from making a hideous line right across your carefully painted shoreline.

            “Himchan!” you screamed. “You almost made me mess up! Do you know how long it took for me to get this far?”

            He pouted. “You wouldn’t pay attention to me when I asked you to,” he complained. You rolled your eyes. How old was he?

            “I am busy. Good bye.”

            There was another pause and you went back to trying to mimic the ocean’s waves. You tilted your head at odd angles and heard him laugh. You ignored him. This was beginning to be an art you have mastered. Ignoring Kim Himchan and his tactics.

            You kept at your painting until there was a tap on your shoulder. You whirled around and came face to face with a person with crooked teeth and a mangled smile. Her hair was flying every which way and she had what looked like a dagger in her hands.

            “Kim Himchan!” You screamed and he popped out from behind the blue paper.

            “You wouldn’t look at my drawing so I had to show you the hard way.”

            “Who is this?” you hissed.

            “You! Why? Does it not look like it? I think I got your smile properly. Maybe the hair is a little off but your hair was blowing in the wind jus then when I drew it.”

            You were shaking both from humiliation and still a little from the shock. “Are you kidding me? This is absolutely hideous. I cannot believe this is how you think I look. I am absolutely offended.”

            Himchan stared at the paper again. “Okay. Maybe you’re a little skinnier than how I drew you. I’ll fix it. But I still think I got the smile correct.”

            You tipped the paper from his hand and stared at it. “You made me look like a homeless crazy maniac. How in the world did you even pass elementary art?”

            “Gosh. I get it. I’m a bad artist. What do you want from me? Do you want me to be like Leonardo da Vinci? I’ll be Himchan da Kimchi sheesh.”

            You bit your lip to keep from bursting into laughter. He was ridiculous. You took the black marker that he still held in his hand and pushed him gently towards where he was sitting before.

            “Himchannie, if you close your eyes, I’ll make you a picture.”

            “Make me a picture?”

            “Yep, yep. Now be a good boy and trust the artist.”

            “Yeah,” he muttered. “Trust you, you’re the artist.” He closed his eyes.

            You bit your lip and bent over him. You started to draw swirls over his eyebrows and curls around his eyes. “Wait, I feel wet.”

            “The marker’s bleeding. I’m doing an abstract thing. I’m putting the paper over your face. I’m sorry if it bleeds a little. It won’t leak until your face though. I did this before.”

            “Trust you,” he said again.

            “That’s right,” you smiled at him and drew a grand mustache over his lips. He looked quite dandy and you added two blush ovals on his cheeks. Oh if Himchan looked attractive before…

            You capped the marker and took out your mirror. You placed it carefully in front of him. “Baby, you can open your eyes now.”

            Himchan’s hands reached out for the paper when he caught sight of his reflection and screamed. “What did you do to me?”

            You cocked your head and smiled innocently. “Art.” He tried to wipe it off but you grabbed his wrist. “Actually, screw the ocean. I’ll bring you in as living art. It’ll be beautiful. It fits the requirement that the subject needs to be from nature.”

            He growled. “I look hideous.”

            “What? I’m the art major here, Himchan. Let me determine that for you.” You poked the two blushing ovals you had drawn on and traced one swirl of his mustache. “Nope. You look positively perfect.”

 

:D enjoy guys keke

Sorry I've been away for a while. I'll be opening June 1st and I'll be marking this complete then too :D