Himchan 22

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You knew that B.A.P’s one year anniversary was coming up and wanted to buy them all a little something as congratulations.  The only thing that stumped you was, what exactly did you get six boys whose main interest was music? If you got them anything, surely just being celebrities meant that they could receive something better. You sighed. You had wanted to get Zelo the newest Jordans, but of course, a fan had already sent it in.           

            You thought long and hard. Which one of them would prefer to be satisfied with knowing he had a good gift, rather than being surprised? Only one face came to mind and you smiled. You picked up your phone and dialed.

            “Himchan? Hey, do you want to go shopping with me?”

            The loud, obnoxious voice chuckled from the other end. “What, no ‘oppa?’ And isn’t shopping something you do with your girl friends?”

            Of course he would put up resistance. “Come on, Oppa, you know that there’s nothing you would like more than to offer your expert opinion on whatever I am buying.” You tried to appeal to his ego.

            Himchan was quiet for a bit. “You’re ridiculous. Okay, where are you?”

            You pumped your fist, grinning in silent victory. “At the shopping center just three blocks down from the company. I’ll be standing outside the food court!”

            It didn’t take long for Himchan to come and you jumped up and down, waving as he jogged into the mall. He frowned slightly when he saw you and pretended to be annoyed. “Aish, this girl. Are you not aware of all the things I do just for you?”

            You nodded absentmindedly. “Yeah, okay, thank you! So, I was thinking about what to get the other members. They all deserve a present for your anniversary.”

            “The other members?” Himchan’s eyebrow rose slightly. “What about me?”

            You waved a hand airily. “Eh, your present is being here, with me!” you threw your arms in the air and smiled giddily. Himchan rolled his eyes and pushed you forward.

            “Okay, let’s keep moving.”

            You browsed past the shops and sighed. “Okay, first up is your beloved Bbang. What do I get him?”

            “Do you really believe that Banghim nonsense?” he asked.

            You widened your eyes and clutched at your heart. “Why, of course! Banghim, OTP!”

            Himchan groaned. “We’re both super straight.”

            You leaned over and tapped his nose. “Maybe Yongguk’s just your exception. So what do we get your sweetheart?”

            Your companion growled and you smirked. You loved getting on his nerves. He was too entertaining to deal with. Himchan pointed at a gigantic stuffed Tigger that miraculously was wearing an Obey shirt. You clapped happily and pushed the doors to the store open and pulled Himchan in.

            You asked for the bear and when the cashier was ringing it up, she said, “Is this for your boyfriend? Do you like Tigger?” she asked Himchan.

            There was a silence and then you laughed nervously. “Ah, no, not my boyfriend.”

            Himchan chimed in, “She meant that this isn’t for her boyfriend.” You spun around and raised your eyebrow. You were clearly saying that Himchan wasn’t your boyfriend but he was – aish, your head hurt from thinking too much.

            You and Himchan walked into a music store and you found an adorable pair of headphones shaped like hamburgers. “I’ll get Daehyun these! That way he will be forever thinking about his Youngjae.”

            Himchan groaned. “Do you really ship all of us?”

            You brought a V to your eyes in a cheesy manner and winked. “Daejae, bromance OTP!”

            Himchan sighed. “You placed a lot of thought into these presents didn’t you?”

            You nodded. “I wanted to make them super special. I mean, I’m so proud of the boys, and you of course, for having come so far. Watching you guys perform makes my heart go thump, thump, you guys are so good.”

            “Who’s your favorite member?” He asked suddenly.

            You shrugged. “I love you all equally. But I think I have a major soft spot for Junhong. He’s so squishy. Why is he so tall and so young? Life is unfair,” you pretended to cry.

            “I thought I was your favorite member. You asked me to come along!” he punched your arm.

            “Oh psh. It’s because you’re the umma of the group and I figured you would know what the kids wanted.”

            You continued looking and walking. You found a big book of riddles for Youngjae which Himchan had said the smarty-pants had wanted ever since it came out. For Jongup, you got him Chris Brown’s latest CD and then you were stumped.

            “What do I get an adorably overgrown fetus?”

            “You and Zelo,” Himchan huffed. “You’re too old for him anyway.”

            You pretended to be hurt. “Heyy, don’t burst my fangirl bubble.” You walked on and saw a brand new skateboard with glow in the dark stripes. “I’m getting this!” you raced inside and purchased the item.

            When you and Himchan were leaving, he pouted. “You didn’t get me anything.”

            You shrugged. “I told you, your gift was to be with me!”

            Suddenly, he lit up. “Really? Do you mean it?”

            “Well, I didn’t get you anything, did I?”

            “No, but what if I wanted to be with you more often?” he asked, persistently.

            “What do you mean?”

            He scratched the side of his head a little nervously. “Aish, do I always have to spell everything out for you? I like you. I. Like. You. It would be nice to know that you gave me some more thought because you’re always thinking about the others and it makes me sad.”

            You stared at him for a few seconds before laughing. “Was that what your cryptic comments were about?” You placed the multiple shopping bags down on the floor and threw your arms around him. “Silly Himchannie. If I didn’t like you, why would I ask you to come with me? Keke, you have a gift too, but I’ll give you this one first,” and you kissed him on the cheek.

 

requested by himgrease and waffyeols

FEELS EVERYWHERE

ADGJKHADJKH