Daehyun 34

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            He came to school with a mask over his mouth and a large clipboard in his arms. You raised an eyebrow. “Day of silence is today? I thought it was next week.”

            He shook his head and whipped out a pen, exaggerating the motion with a flourish and a twirl of the writing utensil. He looked ready to write something but changed his mind. Daehyun’s arms began waving in the air as he gestured something.

            You were confused. “You’ve gone off your rocker?”

            He sighed and shook his head. He put a hand to his throat and made another weird gesture. His eyes were bulging out and he looked like he was choking. “You choked on something and now you can’t speak?”

            Daehyun rolled his eyes and mumbled something that came out like a croak. You strained closer to hear him and he placed his hand on his chest and heaved a bit.

            “You know,” you , “I can’t decide whether I liked it better when you could talk or now when you can’t.”

            He scowled at you and raised his middle finger in the universal rude gesture. He picked up his pen finally and wrote on his clipboard, “I have a sore throat you idiot. Couldn’t you tell?”

            You laughed out loud. “You put your hands on your throat and it looked like you wanted to choke yourself. I thought you were suicidal at first or that someone had tried to hurt you. You didn’t even cough. How in the world was I supposed to infer that you had a sore throat?”

            He grunted. “I was clearly indicating pain. And shouldn’t it be obvious why someone like me would stop talking? You know I can talk a mile a minute.”

            You grinned. “At least that much you got right. I wonder why you didn’t just write it on the darn clipboard in the first place?”

            He pulled his mask away briefly to grin slyly at you. “I wanted to see if you could read my hand motions, to see if we were on the same wavelength.” Then his expression grew dark and he placed a hand to his forehead and pretended to look dramatically tragic. He wrote on the clipboard furiously. “But, alas, nobody understands the great Jung Daehyun as well as himself.”

            You rolled your eyes. “Why is it that even when you can’t speak, I can still hear your annoying voice in what you write?”

            He grinned and winked. “That’s part of my charm, baby girl.”

            You lunged for the clipboard and ripped off the paper furiously. “Ya, what if rumors spread? You can’t go around using such sweet nicknames. Besides, we’re just friends. That’s disgusting.”

            He grunted and snatched his clipboard and the paper away from you. He smoothed it out as if treasuring something precious. He wrote on the back. “I will keep this forever, mwahaha.”

            You returned the rude gesture he had given earlier and his eyes sparkled with amusement. “Even when mute, I can still bring out the best in you.”

            You decided the best way to go about this was to ignore him. He couldn’t speak so you could pretend that you didn’t know when he was trying to catch your attention. You turned around to face the front of the room and started to take notes.

            Sometime into the period you felt something poke you in the back. You turned to your left and glowered. Daehyun held out his clipboard. “I’m bored. It’s boring not able to whisper snide comments and writing them down would be proof. What if I’m persecuted for them?”

            You knew this was his way of earning attention and you turned back to the teacher. Another sharp jab and you hissed, “Dude, seriously. I do not appreciate this.”

            He kept to himself for a while and you glanced at the clock. This was a double period class. One period was halfway done. All you had to do was endure the next one and a half. The teacher asked a question and everyone was silent. You felt another jab.

            “The answer is 5,600 plus pi. Tell him.”

            You raised his arm and flashed the clipboard in the air. The teacher nodded. “Good job, Mr. Jung.”

            Daehyun’s cheeks lifted in what you knew was his irritatingly knowing smirk. “I’m so smart,” he lauded himself.

            You sighed and tapped your pencil against the notebook. Daehyun elbowed you. “Rude. Distraction. You know the people who’re tapping pencils while taking a test? While currently, I’m in my zen moment and you’re tapping your pencil, disturbing my peace.”

            You glowered at him. “You know, for someone who can’t speak, you are really, really annoying.”

            He pointed at his heart and feigned an expression of heartbreak. “You kill me on the inside,” he wrote.

            Daehyun left you alone for the rest of the class. As the teacher was wrapping up and going over the homework, Daehyun leaned over and wrote in your notebook. “Hey, do you have a date for the school dance next week?”

            You shook your head, not really thinking about why he would ask. He looked thoughtful and intruded on your space again. “Are you thinking of going?”

            “Maybe.”

            “Who would you like to go with?” His handwriting was getting sloppier as he rushed to answer you before the bell ended.

            “Myself.”

            He pulled away his mask to show you his disappointed frown. “Aren’t you a boring one?”

            You shrugged. The bell sounded and you gathered your supplies. “Feel better. I think I like the talking Daehyun more. At least then you would have to stop sometime or else risk being yelled at by the teacher.”

            He pouted and stood up. “I’ll walk you to class.”

            You stared at him, surprised, but didn’t comment. All the while, you saw him hovering over his clipboard with markers of multiple colors, writing furiously. You peered over to look but he shielded it. He stuck out his tongue at you and shook his head. “Not yet,” he mouthed.

            Right before you walked into literature, he grabbed your arm and showed you the first page. “Come to the dance with me?” He drew a smiley face and the two of you hand in hand.

            You smiled self-consciously and nodded slowly. Daehyun grinned and made a heart with his hands before showing the next page. “I love you.” He pressed the sheet of paper in your hands and held another one up. “I would kiss you but then you’d be sick, so I’ll just give you flying kisses. Gotta run to biology before I get yelled at and can’t yell back to defend myself.” He blew you a kiss and ran out of the classroom, leaving you to endure the teasing and applause of your classmates.

 

favorite gif of all time ^^

keke it just inspired this and I thought why not? 

Enjoy 

And omg, 802 subscribers @_@

thank you guys

thank you my potatomatos :P