Daehyun 47

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

            You walked into the photoshoot room and admired him from afar. Suddenly, Daehyun looked up and in one swift movement, seemed to fall from his previously suave pose. His mouth formed an ‘O’ and he tripped.

            He stumbled over the wires and knocked over the stands, sending equipment and cameras flying. You winced at the noise and Daehyun let out a groan.

            “Ow, okay,” he inhaled sharply, massaging his aching shins.

            You walked over to him and knelt down next to him. “What happened?”

            He winced as he tried to move and held onto your hand tightly to support himself. He leaned his head against the white background and breathed in deeply. The photography crew gathered around, anxious to see if he was alright.

            “Do we need to get a stretcher for you?”

            He shook his head and swallowed heavily. “I’ll be alright,” he assured them in a scratchy voice. “I have her. She can help me.”         

            You raised an eyebrow but gave him a hand anyway. Daehyun grabbed it and nearly yanked your arm from its socket as he stood. “Unf,” you complained. “You’re super heavy, you fattie.”

            His arms slipped around your waist as he pretended to need further support. He leaned his head on your shoulder. “What did you just call me?” His voice contained a hint of amusement.

            You looked down and saw that he was smiling at you. Clearly, he was only feigning deafness. “I called you a fattie, Daefattie.”

            He scoffed and you lowered yourself onto the loveseat situated in the waiting room. He gently placed your legs over his and grinned into your neck. “Daefattie? And why would you call me that?”

            “All your fans do. It’s because you eat and eat and eat. Your hobbies include eating.”

            “And apparently procreating, from what the radio hosts had deduced.”

            You glared at him. “Eating. Your favorite food is cheesecake, you eat and om and nom your way through plates of food while on set. You groan when you see that there is no food in the future. You moan when you think of the prospect of having an empty stomach. You cheer and can be bribed easily if you are offered food. Most importantly, you sparked thousands of fanfiction ideas when you fought Youngjae for that cookie.”

            Daehyun chuckled and kissed your fingers. “Come to think of it, I am hungry now.”

            “See!” you jerked in his arms and he winced.

            “Careful! I’m currently an invalid,” he reminded you.

            You swung your legs off his and walked to where the coordi stylists kept their first aid kits. You knelt on the floor and gently rolled up his pants. There was a long gash running down his shin and a bruise on his kneecap.

            “Dae,” you murmured, “How did you trip?”

            He had his eyes closed as you dabbed a cottonball of alcohol on his knee. He jerked slightly, almost kneeing you in the face. You moved away and he apologized. “Sorry, it stung a little.”

            You pursed your lips and gently blew over the cut to dry the alcohol and tried to lessen the pain. “But seriously, I walk in and you fell. I thought you should be good at this modeling thing,” you .

            “I was blinded by your beauty,” he replied in a totally straight face. You rolled your eyes. “No, seriously!” he protested.  Just for a little bit of revenge, you squeezed the alcohol right into his cut. “Owww!” he howled, rolling around in the chair and muttering curses. “What did you do that for?”

            “That was for being greasy. I’m not going to fall for your little tricks.”

            He sighed and placed a hand to his eyebrow, making a devastated face.

            You reached for the medication and gently ran it over the cut and rubbed it on the bruise. “Let’s say you are telling the truth. Did you really have to break the equipment while you were at it? And what about yourself? Must you really hurt yourself?”              

            He shrugged. “Couldn’t help it. You think that I kill fans’ hearts? Baby girl, you kill Jung Daehyun’s heart.” He grabbed your free hand and held it to his chest.

            You smacked it and he coughed. “You’re hurting your patient!”

            “Your problem is your leg, not your lungs. I think I’m good there. You’re such a grease ball. I don’t know why they call Himchan the greasy one. You’re disgusting.”

            He wriggled his eyebrow. “What else do they call me?”

            “Daebutt, Daehoar, Daefattie, Daepabo, and my personal favorite, stupid Busan Wonbin. That’s mine. You need to add the stupid in front of it.”

            He pouted. “I fall for you, literally and figuratively, and you call me all these hurtful names?”

            You shrugged and gently placed the bandaid over his scrape, patting it lightly. “There you go. I fixed you up. You can be quiet now.”

            Daehyun pulled you into him. “But you still think I’m Busan Wonbin right?” he blinked at you. You glared at him. Damn him for knowing what he does to your heart.

            “You can call me Daefattie for however long you want,” he nudged his face into your hair. “Just let me stay with you forever.”

            You pretended to gag and kissed him on the cheek. “Maybe. If I can also call you Daebutt too.”

            He winced slightly and then nodded in defeat. “Whatever you like dear.” 

 

requested by xBtoBSunghyuk and immabeyourbaby

any Babys going to the NY concert? :D 

I'm trying to get a ticket so if I do get one and any of you want to meet up? ajdghjakgha that'll be so super awesome