Jongup 4

B.A.P. Oneshots

 

Jongup twirled the pen around and around in his fingers. This was their third fanmeet in three days and if he was going to be honest, he was getting a bit tired. He loved Babies, oh yes. Without them there would be no B.A.P. But sometimes, he wanted to just be in the studio and practice his dancing.

            He peered down the line. It was thinning, the fansign was coming to a close. Next to him, Zelo was happily signing signature after signature, doodling smiley faces on the fans’ papers and CDs. He zoned out, waiting for it to be his turn.

            There was a slight commotion and he turned to stare. Away from the crowd stood two girls, one was pulling the other and the victim was protesting heartily.

            “You should come! You’re so weird. How are we even twins? Look at them! They’re right there, up close and all you want to do is walk away? No, we took a long bus ride to come down here, we are going to get their signatures.”

            The other sister, the prettier one, Jongup thought, looked angry. “You’re the Baby. I’d so much rather go to a Super Junior fansign but those are impossible to get into. Just because I liked No Mercy doesn’t mean that I really want to get in that long line and wait to meet six people whose names I don’t even know.”

            Jongup was slightly amused. She was pretty when she was like this. Her hair was shiny and she had an interesting voice. Her sister stomped her feet. “You’re so useless! Ugh!” She left her sister and went to the back of the line.

            “I need to go to the bathroom.” Jongup whispered to Zelo who nodded absentmindedly and continued to sign. He got up and left the stage, knowing that when he gets back, he’ll be bombarded by waiting fans.

            He slipped out to the front and came around the tree. The girl was still standing there, scrolling through her phone and sighing impatiently. “Hey,” he called out.

            You turned when you heard someone call out. A boy was standing near you and you immediately became defensive. Who knew with creepers these days? He had his hands in his pockets and smiled at you, with upturned moon-shaped eyes.

            “Hey, why are you standing here all alone? The line’s over there.” You ignored him. “Well, okay. Sorry, just trying to be friendly.” Jongup looked at the sky. “Hey, whoa, am I seeing double? There are two of you!”

            “That’s my twin. She’s here because she happens to looove B.A.P. and she decided it was okay to drag me into it.”

            “Ah, and are you a fan?”

            You shrugged. “I mean, they’re new and they’re good but I’ve always been a er for the oldies.”

            “Ah, so you’re a Cassie huh?”

            “And an ELF. But I’m just mad because she made me come here when I could be doing something else. If I asked her to do anything for me, she would never have.” You didn’t know why you were telling him this but he seemed open to conversation.

            “Oh. So she’s the bossy one in the family?”

            “You can say that. Why are you here? Baby fanboy?”

            He smiled to himself and you glowered. He looked amused, as if he knew a joke that you didn’t. “I guess you can call me a fanboy. Don’t you think they’re talented? Come on, they have a pretty good dancer.”

            You shook your head. “I like vocals.”

            “Their dancer can sing pretty well too!”

            You shrugged again. “I guess. I don’t really know their names. I only know the leader and the maknae because they did that collaboration together.”

            His face fell. “Learn everyone else! This is why they do these things. Why don’t you go and meet them?”

            You shook your head. “Okay, you must be a maniac fan. You’re one of those converters aren’t you? You’re out to get me and make sure that I stay in your fandom or whatever. Aren’t you?”

            The boy laughed. He had a nice laugh and his face lit up when he was happy. He was also well built you noticed. He took his hands out from his pockets and he bowed. “I’ll show you their dance! Maybe you’ll like it.” He hummed to himself and started to dance. He was good.

            When he finished, he jumped up with a small bow and you clapped. “Whoa, you can be their lead dancer I bet!”

            This comment made him beam brighter. Suddenly his phone blipped and he checked it. His face fell and he sighed. “Hey, I honestly have to go. I’ll see you around maybe? And do try to get their signatures.” He jogged off.

            You didn’t even need to see where he went. You turned right around and went on line next to your sister. She gave you a shocked look. “Changed your mind?”

            You glanced along the table. “I had a very persuasive experience.” You laughed. Oh, Jongup. The entire time, you knew who he was. How could you not? You had secretly, unbeknownst to your sister, admired him from her many posters. Before coming, you had looked him up on the internet to try and know him better. It was cute the way he thought you didn’t recognize him.

            You took a slip of paper and scribbled something on it. When it was your turn to meet Jongup, you winked at him and he laughed, taking your album. You slipped the paper into his hand and walked off.

Hey Jongup-shi,

            Talking to you was fun. Let’s do it again maybe? ^^ Here’s my number, so call me maybe~

            He looked up in surprise just when you turned around. You winked at him and made the symbol for the phone and he gave you a bright thumbs up. “I’ll call you baby,” he mouthed.

 

Thank you to all my new subscribers and readers. Feel free to request here or on http://baponeshots.tumblr.com/

The picture for this is different because AFF won't accept the original picture on tumblr