Found You

Best Friends

 

Kai couldn’t believe it. He really couldn’t believe it. This was fate, it had to be otherwise he wouldn’t be seeing Hyemi…Tasha on a street corner. Smiling widely, he practically skipped over to the older girl, jumping in front of her, starling her.

“Found you!” he exclaimed, waving at her childishly.

“Yah!” she yelled, whacking him on the shoulder with her smile purse. She sighed, running a hand through her hair, feeling overwhelmed. “I really didn’t think I’d see you again,” she admitted.

Kai rolled his eyes, ignoring her. “So, Tasha, when can we hang out?” he asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Well, I’m working now…,” she said awkwardly, looking around.

Kai smirked. “How much for an hour?”

Hyemi’s eyes bulged open, staring at him incredulously. “What?”

“You heard me,” he insisted. “How much do I need to pay in order to have you for an hour?”

Hyemi sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. “One hundred dollars. Forty-five dollars for every additional half hour,” she said.

“Um…well…can I give you my number instead? That way you can call me when you have a day off,” Kai said laughing, holding up his twenty dollars for her to see, making her chuckle. She agreed and got her phone out, handing it to Kai for him to add his number.

“I’ll call you when I have a day off,” she promised. “Now you should get going.”

“Promise you won’t disappear on me forever?” Kai asked, looking at her pointedly.

“Promise.”

“Pinkie promise!” Kai insisted, holding up his pinkie finger.

Laughing, Hyemi attached her own pinkie to his, sealing the promise. “Later,” she said, starting to walk off.

“Wait!” he called, grabbing her hand. He grabbed the string on the hood of his sweatshirt. He yanked it through the hood and tied the ends together and handing it to Hyemi, who looked at it confusedly. “Wear it like a necklace alright? And give it back to me when he hang out!” he ordered, smiling at her cheekily.

Rolling her eyes, she threw the string necklace over her head, letting it rest around her neck. “Alight,” she said, “I’ll see you later then.” She smiled at Kai one last time before walking off to find a new street corner.

Kai smiled the rest of his way home, feeling an exciting thrill course through his veins as he thought up things they could do together. Not ual! No, he blushed at the thought. No, maybe they could watch a movie together or maybe they could cook a meal together.

That sounded fun.

 

 


I think  it's fair to warn you that in a few chapters, something shocking it going to happen. Chapter 98. You've been warned. 

Please anticipate it!!! >:D 

Thank you for all the comments and new subscribers!!