Weekend Fun

Best Friends

 

Kai was busy. It had been about month already since he and Taemin had graduated from high school and now it was almost time for Kai to take the next big step—officially becoming a trainee at SM Entertainment.

Kai never thought the day would come and at first he had been excited about the upcoming training, but now he was nothing but nervous. How intense would the training be? Will he be able to get along with the other trainees? Will he meet the company’s expectations?

Every time he would voice his concerns with Taemin and Jonghyun they always told him not to worry and to just be himself. But what if being just him wasn’t what the company was looking for? Jonghyun always told him to stop worrying so much.

Even SaeJin provided some help to him by listening to his worries for hours and sharing some calming words like how he was the greatest dancer she had ever seen and the greatest person in her life. She even told him the she could never love anyone other than him. Those made him feel very special.

Today, Kai was busy pacing his bedroom when his phone rang. Seeing that is was SaeJin calling him he answered immediately.

“Hello?”

“Kai! Okay, so you know how you’ve been so stressed out lately?”

Kai sighed into the phone, “Yes, how could I forget.”

“Don’t get sassy. Anyway, I’m not doing anything this weekend…,” she trailed off.

“And…,” Kai egged her on.

“Well…do you want to come over? For the weekend?”

Kai stopped his pacing so he could take him what she was saying. “Like…the entire weekend? Staying over?”

“Yes, that. I…I want to help you relax. God only knows how little sleep you’ve been getting,” she said, rolling her eyes on her end.

“Oh well…yeah sure, sounds great,” Kai chirped suddenly happier than he had been before. “Are you sure you’re not going to seduce me? You are an older woman after all….”

“You caught me. Anyway you know where I live so…see you Friday night?”

“Absolutely. Love you, baby,” Kai said before hanging up.

He was definitely looking forward to the weekend. 

 

 


So after reading New Experience #8, surely you've figured no graphic or whatever will no longer be written in this story. Same goes for this chapter here: just know that after the weekend, Kai will no longer be a ;D 

On another note, it pains me to say that this drabble will be coming to a close soon. I'm not exactly sure how many more chapters there will be when I write the final chapter I'll let you know. So there could be three more chapters or ten more chapters...it's sort of unknown as of right now, but when I decide for sure, I'll let you know. 

Anyway, I wanna give a quick thanks to everyone who's read this story (those having subscribed recently or those being here since the beginning)--THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU. 

Seriously, I love you. 

q.q