New Experience #5

Best Friends

 

Something new. Yes, something new is what Taemin wanted to try, but he wasn’t quite sure how he wanted to go about it. That is until he and Jonghyun were taking a shortcut back to Taemin’s house after walking to the convenience store.

It was a Saturday night and the two boys were bored. They planned to get some snacks then head back to Taemin’s to watch movies, so now the two were cutting through the local park. Taemin felt this was a good time to try something new.

“Jjongie,” he said, giggling. He took Jonghyun’s hand and dragged the elder underneath one of the slides. Jonghyun, confused, followed Taemin’s actions and allowed himself to be pushed down to a sitting position on the ground.

What startled him was Taemin climbing on him, straddling the elder and attacking his lips relentlessly.

Jonghyun didn’t hold back. He liked kissing Taemin—it felt right. He steadied Taemin above him, his large hands on Taemin’s hips and kissing the younger back enthusiastically. Taemin, smirking into the kiss, began grinding his hips against Jonghyun’s, earning a satisfied moan from him.

Jonghyun didn’t bother to stop Taemin’s advances on him until he felt Taemin’s hand massaging his manhood through his pants. That’s when he needed to stop.

“T-Tae, wait,” Jonghyun panted, trying to push the smaller away.

Taemin whined in dissatisfaction and pouted at him with a questioning look. “What?” he asked, “You don’t like it…?”

“N-No, I like it, but we need to wait,” Jonghyun explained. “I cannot wait for the day when we can…be together, but I really don’t think either of us are ready for this just yet. Not emotionally or mentally ready.”

“I feel ready…Jjong, I really love you…,” Taemin whispered. “I wanna be with you…”

Jonghyun smiled and kissed Taemin’s pouty lips sweetly. “I love you too, but let’s wait just a little longer.”

Taemin sighed, but agreed nonetheless. He kissed Jonghyun again, nibbling on the other’s lip before pulling back and getting back up on his feet.

“Let’s go so we can watch movies,” he said, pulling the elder up and towing him through the park.

Someday we can, Jonghyun thought to himself.

Someday we can do that.