Water Guns

Best Friends

 

“Yah,” Kai said, grabbing his hyung’s attention. “Let’s go swimming.”

The two weren’t doing anything except tossing around a tennis ball. They were nearing the verge of boredom until Kai thought of an idea.

Taemin scrunched up his nose. “No, I don’t like the local pool. And the lake is too far away.”

“Aw, but hyung~,” Kai begged, swaying on his feet.

Taemin continued to shake his head. Then he got an idea and told Kai to wait a second as he walked back inside the house. He ran to his room and dug out two objects from his closet. He went down to the kitchen and used the sink for a few minutes then went back outside, carrying two fully-loaded water guns.

He handed one to Kai and smirked. Suddenly, he shot an unsuspecting Kai and ran off, hiding behind one of the lawn chairs.

Kai shouted, surprised but laughed and chased Taemin around the lawn, shooting at his hyung wildly. They spent hours playing around, having their own little war. By the time they were told to come inside to change clothes, they were tired and very drenched.

Laughing, Kai shot Taemin one final time before setting down his gun.

“That was way better than going to a lake,” Kai said, completely satisfied.

“Totally beats the stupid pool too.”

Water guns were far more enjoyable anyway. 

 

 


to the American readers, Happy Thanksgiving!! :D eat lots of turkey!

and please comment and subscribe!!!

Also, I might not update for the next few days (cousin coming over, black friday, and hosting 50th birthday party for my aunt), so please be patient!! 

i love you aalllll!