Grilled Cheese

Best Friends

 

Taemin, who was sprawled out of Kai’s bed, groaned loudly and patted his tummy when he felt it gurgle. He turned his head to his friend who was busy matching his socks that had just come out of the drier.

“Kai…I’m hungry…,” he whined, pouting cutely.

Kai looked up with eager eyes. “Are you gonna cook?”

Taemin shook his head. “I’m too weak in this condition. Go make grilled cheese.”

Kai sulked. “I can’t cook that, I always burn it. Can’t you make it?” he asked hopefully.

Taemin shook his head once more and said, “I can’t cut cheese. It just doesn’t like me. And I’m lazy.”

“Then…don’t be lazy…”

“I’m your hyung. Take care of me.”

“You’re my hyung. Take care of your dongsaeng.”

“No.”

Kai sighed heavily and stood up, walked up to Taemin and snatched his hyung’s cellphone from his pocket and sending a text to the one person who would for sure do anything for Taemin.

Taemin looked up at his friend curiously and asked, “What are you doing?”

“I’m telling your boy toy to get his over here before we die.”

“Ooh~ tell him to come quickly, I’m starving.”

It was about fifteen minutes later when a knock sounded at the door and Kai answered, letting Jonghyun inside.

“You guys are so lazy. You couldn’t just get up and make the food yourselves?” Jonghyun teased as he walked into the kitchen. Kai and Taemin followed like ducklings, excitedly sitting at the table there.

“It’s Sunday. It’s a good day to be lazy,” Taemin said cutely, smiling at his boyfriend. Jonghyun placed the cheese and ham on the counter before hopping over to Taemin, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

“I’ll take care of you today,” Jonghyun sang as he turned back to the food.

Kai rolled his eyes and pretended to gag, causing Taemin to kick him playfully.

A few minutes later, they all were eating delicious grilled cheese sandwiches. Jonghyun wasn’t a bad cook it seemed. Kai wondered if he could use Taemin as an excuse to get Jonghyun to cook for them more often. 

 

 


I was eating grilled cheese when I wrote this. I thought it was good enough inspiration. I tried posting this chapter yesterday but AFF wasn't letting me (Well, more like my poor internet connection wasn't allowing AFF to allow my updating of this chapter). 

Like it? 

Leave a comment! :D I really do enjoy reading what you have to say. 

I'll try to post more chapters today since I don't have school.