Twister

Best Friends

 

A lonely Saturday night was always disappointing and Taemin refused to feel lonely. Therefore, calling Kai and demanding that he come over was a very logical thing to do. And an even better idea was to play a game. What game were they to play? Well, there was one game Kai had never played before so the younger was very adamant that they play it.

What was this game he so badly wanted to play?

Twister, of course.

“Okay…right hand on red,” Kai read after spinning the wheel. They each placed their right hands on read, then Taemin reached over to the spinner.

“Left foot on yellow.”

They took a few more turns spinning the spinner and soon enough, like how all Twister games end, the situation turned for an awkward turn.

If anyone had come into the room and didn’t know what to the two were doing, then it certainly would have looked that Kai was trying to hump Taemin.

“My foot can’t reach the green, hyung!” Kai cried, trying to shift so that his left foot would reach the green circle on the mat, but it touch.

“Admit it, you lose!” Taemin cackled,

“Never!”

“You loser!”

“…..Yeah, I lose.”

“Um…,” a voice came from the side of the room and the two younger boys turned to see who it was. “Taemin, it isn’t nice to cheat on me,” Jonghyun teased, smirking at the two on the Twister mat.

“…This is a rather awkward position, isn’t it…,” Taemin muttered, crawling off the mat and Kai began rolling it up to put it away.

Jonghyun nodded, shaking from holding in his laughter, said, “Just a little.”

“Well, that was fun,” Kai added, grabbing his phone. “I’m gonna tell SaeJin we should play Twister some time.”

Taemin snorted and shook his head while Jonghyun really couldn’t hold in his laughter anymore.