Homework

Best Friends

 

Kai had just about had it. He was riding on the brink of insanity. This was really killing him. He hated everything so much at the moment that he just wanted to scream his head off, cursing at everyone and everything.

“I hate homework!” he screamed loudly, throwing the textbook in his hands to the floor.

Taemin looked up from his own work across from Kai, startled and wide eyed.

“Noted,” he said simply, not taking his wary eyes off his friends.

Kai was fuming silently, glaring at the work that was in front of him. “I can’t stand this! When the hell am I going to need this crap?! I don’t want to do this anymore!”

Taemin sighed, “It , I know. But eventually, we’ll need it. At least, I hope so because if I’m doing this for nothing I’m seriously going to murder the government.”

Kai smirked, “I’ll assist you! I’m going to become a pyrotechnician someday so I seriously burn those guys.”

Taemin laughed, “That’d be great. If you become a pyrotechnician, then I’ll become…I’ll become…a…I’ll become a zombie and eat their brains.”

“Alright, you do that,” Kai scoffed, rolling his eyes. “But seriously, I hate homework and I hate that there’s so much of it.”

“I understand.”

“Screw it all, I’ll finish it in the morning,” Kai said, lying down on his bed and closing his eyes.

Taemin rolled his eyes and continued to work on his, then taking the liberty of doing Kai’s when he was asleep because there was no way Kai would do it in the morning.

By the time it was time for Taemin to go home, he was nearly brain dead, exhaustedly trudging home.

“Homework really .”