Forever

Best Friends

 

Forever can be an intimidating concept for a person.  Forever is forever.

For Taemin and Jonghyun, the way they now lived they didn’t need anyone to tell them that together they are forever. They simply knew it themselves and that was a wonderful thought. To always be together until the end of time—it was nice.

For Kai and SaeJin, they were simply together living each day together happily. Kai had never felt such a way with anyone else and he only wanted SaeJin—to be with her, to hold her, to love her. They were forever as well.

Over the years, they have been lived and endured a lot in their lives—before and after they were all together. After a few years of working and attending college, Taemin and Jonghyun finally moved in together, enjoying the peaceful living and pretending they were married. Before, they had planned that Kai would live with them as well, but SaeJin had insisted that she keep the SM trainee all to herself and that was fine with Kai.

Even though each one of them was busy, they still managed to get together when they could. Holidays were always a pleasant time since no one had to work. Through school, work, and training they all were still together.

And they would always be together.

Taemin was now a teaching assistant at a middle school teaching English, just like he wanted. Jonghyun was an aspiring lyricist, selling his lyrics to solo artists and idol groups. SaeJin had graduated from university and was a secretary at an electronics company and was always busy assisting to the owner. Kai on the other hand had been training diligently and in the upcoming year would be debuting in a twelve member group.

They were all grown up now and in a way, it saddened them. When times got tough they wished to just be stupid kids again without cares in the world.

Taemin and Kai in particular had grown a lot. Lanky skinny kids developed into mature men living happily with their loves. After all this time, they had continued being best friends. They were best friends forever.

 

 

 

“Mr. Lee, I promise I’ll pass the test this time,” a girl in the middle row vowed determinedly while sharpening her pencils.

Taemin chuckled as he watched his students prepare for the English test they were about to have this period. “I sure hope you do,” he said to the girl, wanting to laugh when he noticed her blank face.

The girl huffed, “I don’t know what you just said, but I really want that EXO sticker.”

“What sticker do you want? So I can put it aside for you.”

“I want the Kai one!!”

Taemin immediately laughed while shaking his head to himself—day made. If anyone could tell, he was insanely proud of his best friend and mentally thanked him every time one of his students wanted to try harder in class. it was a win-win situation, practically.

On the other side of town at KBS studio, Kai was texting his best friend and as he expected, no reply came—it was the middle of the day. He’d probably get a response around two o’clock. Kai had finally scored a mini break which consisted of the next two days and was planning on crashing at Taemin’s place—that is if the elder would answer his damn phone. SaeJin would join him and the whole gang would finally be together again.

It was going to be great, that was for sure.

Kai smiled to himself as a thought crossed his mind.

Their friendship really was forever.        

 


 

Q_Q Okay, I love you all so so sooooo much that I can't place it into words--just no that I love you. I LUB YOUUUUUU. 

Yeah. 

Seriously though, this story would never have happened if it weren't for you readers.

I also apologize to you because I just couldn't figure out how to end this exactly. This chapter's short and...I'm disappointed in myself, but let's blame this on my reluctance for it to end. I loved this so much. *cry* 

So...finally...my goodbye...end...finish....

BUT UNTIL NEXT TIME FOLKS. 

by the way, my next story is titled Our Promise and it's BaekYeol guiz! So if you're interested, just go take a peek at my stories at it will be there. I won't update it for a couple weeks though. My brain needs a short recovery period. 

Thanks guys!!!