Study Date

Best Friends

 

“Hyung, I’m here~,” Kai’s voice rang out as he let himself in Taemin’s house, his body being weighed down by the many books and papers in his book bag.

“I’m in the kitchen!” Taemin replied, setting a bag of chips and two cans of soda on the table, his own book bag lying on the table as well.

Kai happily walked into the kitchen, his eyes lighting up when he saw the contents on the table.

“Fooooooood~,” he sang, practically skipping to the table, dropping his heavy bag on the floor beside his chair. He reached his hand inside the bag and threw a chip in his mouth, smiling contently as he chewed. He really liked food.

“Now don’t make yourself sick this time,” Taemin cautioned him, sitting down and pulling a book out of his bag, “We need to really study this stuff because we are so far behind.”

Kai sighed and sat down as well. “I know, I know. I completely forgot about that stupid math test on Monday. I hate cramming,” he whined.

“I know. I do too,” Taemin said, now organizing the different papers in front of him, “So let’s work on Math first, then Science, and History.”

“Alright,” Kai agreed, now in game mode.

Starting from one in the afternoon to six in the evening, the two studied diligently until Kai’s mother came to pick him up. 

 

 


I hope everyone has had a nice day. :) 

I had an interview for an internship yesterday and tomorrow I have a mock interview for a major company. Gonna be on a bus for a total of 3 hours for the day but we get free lunch and play golf on the roof. Wish me luck~

And please comment and subscribe~ :D

I'll give you a hug :3