Acceptance

Best Friends

 

 

Taemin was with Jonghyun that day. They weren’t doing anything in particular, just cuddling together while they watched a drama on the television. Though admittedly, Taemin was getting rather distracted with Jonghyun nipping at his neck.

Then his phone rang and Jonghyun said to ignore it.

“Why? You looking to do something with me?” Taemin asked, smirking at his hyung, go chuckled into his neck.

“Yes and it’s probably Kai calling. He’s probably just bored,” Jonghyun mumbled. He wanted to do something fun.

“But what if it’s important?” Taemin asked, pulling away to answer the call.

Jonghyun sulked on the couch grumbling to himself, “It’s probably not that important.”

Taemin rolled his eyes at his boyfriend before turning his attention to the phone, “Hello?”

“Ta-Taem-in h-hyu-ngg!” Kai sobbed on the other end.

Immediately, Taemin began to worry. “Kai? Sweetie, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Jonghyun on the couch then looked over, now worried by the way Taemin was talking. That phone call was important then.

“I-I—”

“What? You what? Kai, talk to me…”

“I GOT IN!” Kai screamed into the phone. “SM ACCEPTED ME!”

Taemin’s jaw literally dropped.

“What? What’s going on?” Jonghyun egged from his spot on the couch.

“K-Kai—” Taemin started, but was cut off by his friend.

“I need to call SaeJin! I’ll see you later!”

Taemin, still taking in the information, stood in shock. Jonghyun got up and walked over to his boyfriend, placing his hands on the younger’s shoulder repeating his previous questions.

Then Taemin’s lips split into a huge smile, excitement bubbling within in.

“Kai got accepted!” the younger squealed, jumping up and down.

Jonghyun gasped loudly, “He got in?!”

“Yes!”

Jonghyun that grabbed Taemin and wrapped him in a tight hug in celebration. “We need to celebrate!”

Taemin gasped, “You’re right! I’ll Kai back so we can meet up.”

Jonghyun quickly snatched the phone out of Taemin’s hand and smirked, pointing upward to where Taemin’s room was. “I think we need to celebrate right now alone,” he said suggestively, finding it adorable when Taemin’s cheeks turned pink.

“…Okay.”