New Experience #8

Best Friends

Update 2 of 2. No because I'm awkward today. And Exhausted. 

 


 

 

 

 

There was a small graduation party between parents and friends at Taemin’s house, but soon the time came for him and Jonghyun to leave. Of course with Taemin’s parents still under the assumption that Taemin wouldn’t be at Jonghyun’s alone still had no rejections to him leaving.

The two walked together with Kai and SaeJin for a while until they had to part their separate ways.

“Don’t get too wild,” SaeJin cousin as she walked away giggling along with Kai.

Taemin didn’t say anything as he attempted to hide his glowing red face while Jonghyun only rolled his eyes and flipped his annoying cousin off. Jonghyun wrapped an arm around Taemin’s shoulders, chuckling as he said, “Don’t listen to her.”

“It’s embarrassing that they know what we’re going to do,” Taemin whispered harshly, now paranoid that other people walking the streets would overhear.

“Hm, yes well I think later you’re not going to even care when you’re begging me for more.”

“Jonghyun!” Taemin gasped as he heard the words come from his boyfriend’s lips, his eyes widening. “You’re really , aren’t you.”

“Not gonna lie, I’m super excited,” Jonghyun admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed. “You still want to do this, right? I don’t want to force you.”

Taemin smiled sweetly before pecking the elder’s lips, “Of course I want to. Otherwise I would probably still be at home.”

“Well that’s a relief.”

They soon arrived at Jonghyun’s house, stumbling into the house as they quickly shed their clothing. There wasn’t much and they were desperate s who were about to express their love with their bodies.

They were ready.

Jonghyun led Taemin of the stairs to his bedroom which he had cleaned thoroughly since it was a special occasion. Taemin sat on the bed only now feeling nervous. He looked up at Jonghyun and was met with a loving gaze and pulled the elder down over him.

“I love you, Jonghyun,” Taemin whispered.

“I love you, too, Tae, forever,” Jonghyun said back, sealing the words with a kiss and a gentle with his hands, touching his boyfriend everywhere.

“I want my graduation present now,” Taemin gasped, feeling needy and wanting to feel his lover—really feel him in the most intimate way possible.

Jonghyun smiled giving another kiss as he did as he was told, whispering, “Your wish is my command, my love.

That night the two loved each other with their entire being.