New Experience #3

Best Friends

 

“When are your parents coming back, hyung?”

“Not until three in the afternoon tomorrow.”

“Wow, so we have all night!”

“Yup! Anyway, I wanted to try something.”

“What is it?” Kai asked, making himself comfortable on the couch in the living room. Taemin told him to wait there as he shuffled into the kitchen, scavenging in the fridge.

Taemin’s father had a meeting to go to, so he convinced his wife to come along, thinking Taemin would be fine on his own. They figured since Taemin seemed more mature than other sixteen year olds, he would be able to look after the house just fine. They even convinced Kai’s parents to allow their son to stay with Taemin for the night so he wouldn’t get intimidated in the house alone.

The two boys were pretty excited about this arrangement.

Taemin walked back into the living room, plopping himself down onto the couch beside Kai, holding up a blue bottle in his hands. Kai widened his eyes, weary of the bottle. It was strawberry kiwi flavored vodka.

“Really? Won’t your parents notice it’s gone?” Kai asked.

Taemin shrugged, “Maybe. Don’t worry about it, I’ll take the blame. I’ve been wanting to try this for a while anyway.”

Kai looked at him nervously. “I’ve never drank before.”

“Neither have I. And you know you don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Taemin reminded him as he opened the bottle, taking a quick sniff.

“Maybe…I just don’t want to get in trouble.”

“Well then you’re making a smart decision,” Taemin said before tilting his head back, taking a large swig of the liquid, burning his throat. It actually didn’t taste bad. Very fruity. Taemin took another swig.

Kai, out curiosity, caved and took a small swig of his own. He didn’t really know what to think of it. He gave the bottle back to Taemin, shaking his head. “I’m gonna sit this one out. I’ll have a coke instead,” he said, running to the kitchen and grabbing a coke from the fridge.

“That’s fine, more for me,” Taemin said happily, taking another drink. He really did like this.

By the end of the night, Taemin had had a few more shots, and since it was his first time, he got drunk pretty easily. Kai found himself lucky that Taemin wasn’t a bad drunk, laughing at his hyung when he started getting sleepy.

Kai woke up around nine in the morning, teasing his hyung who was suffering from a headache. 

 

 


Not gonna lie, this is probably my favorite alcoholic beverage. And I feel like I really need one right now. Wanna know why? My car got stolen today. 

Fruity vodka will drown my anger. Pass me the bottle, Tae~