Sentimental Days

Best Friends

 

Some days are boring. Some days are happy and fun. Some days are sad and bad. Some days are just plain confusing. Taemin’s day was a sentimental one. He wasn’t quite sure what possessed him to do it, but feeling particularly heartfelt, he took a walk to his old elementary school. There was no one there since it was summer break however, the building felt inviting.

Luckily the building was still open due to some of the teachers still inside getting their classrooms ready for the new school year so Taemin took the liberty to just walk inside. He faintly smiled when he saw some leftover drawings on the wall and the empty classrooms. He hadn’t returned in so many years but he spent six years of his life in this building—it didn’t seem all that foreign.

He eventually came to his very first classroom—the kindergarten room. The door was unlocked but no teacher was inside. He silently walked around the room, gazing at the art wall and the bookshelves. He sat at his old desk in the third row in the right side of the room closest to the window. He smiled to himself. A Gong Ah Young would sit in this seat the upcoming fall. He hoped the new student would enjoy their first year of school.

This classroom certainly held a lot of memories, but one memory was above the rest—the day he met Kai, his best friend.

That was probably the best day of his life. He and Kai had been by each other’s side since kindergarten, and if he hadn’t met Kai, his life probably wouldn’t have turned out the way it is.

This day was a sentimental one for Taemin. 

 


 

*sniffles* .....Guiz..... Q_Q  *sobs*

The next chapter is the final one. 

It feels strange to finally be ending this story after sooooo many chapters. I remember starting this back in Octobrer thinking "I probably won't update this much. Only when I feel like it" .....but then I updated the next day...and then again the next....and then it turned into a week which then turned into a month....then it was like "woah there...obligation alert" but I loved every minute of it :') 

thank you to everyone out there that read this, and i give a sincere extra thank you's to those of you who commented. I love you all so so sooooooo much :D