FIFTY ONE

Until I Met You

 

"Like this?" Ha Na placed her fingers on the piano keyboard. Ji Hoon came up behind her and grabbed both her hands and placed them on the right keyboards. 

"There…" Ha Na could feel his breath on her neck. She shivered a bit. 

 

She felt the room becoming hot. Or was it just her? She laughed it off and moved so that Ji Hoon would back away from her. "This is too hard..maybe I'm not meant to play the piano" 

 

Ji Hoon sat next to her Ha Na and before he began to play, he gave a cute smile to her. She blushed. 

He began to play a beautiful song. Ha Na's eyes widened and filled with tears.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdVjqzO6uBU

 

When he was finished, he turned to Ha Na and said, "Nobody is born with talent…they work hard for it. I believe that you can become great. But it's not enough for me to think so, you also have to believe in yourself." Ji Hoon smiled. 

 

"Jinjja?" Ha Na was surprised at how much Ji Hoon believed she could become a pianist. It was her dream after all…

 

He nodded. Ha Na smiled and from that point on, she practiced twice as hard. 

 

Cute…Ji Hoon thought as he saw how hard to struggled to get the keys right. 

 

****

 

 

"Ji Hoon…what do you think Joon is doing right now?" Ha Na said out of nowhere when both were having dinner. 

 

Ji Hoon's grip tightened at his fork. It angered him how Ha Na was still thinking about his dongsaeng. Wasn't it her that wanted to forget about him completely? Why was she bringing him up? 

 

"Nothing useful I'm sure." Ji Hoon said plainly and continued eating. 

Ha Na noticed his coldness at the topic and decided to change the subject. 

"Leo is getting so big and he moves a lot.." she laughed. Ji Hoon was confused. "Leo?" 

 

Ha Na nodded. "That's going to be my baby's name." she rubbed her tummy. 

"He is going to be a boy??" Ji Hoon raised his eyebrow.

 

"I am hoping he is…I always wanted to have a boy." Ha Na giggled. "I can't wait to meet him.." 

 

"Leo huh? That's a good name. He will be a great person."Ji Hoon said. 

"You think so??" Ha Na was happy. 

 

"Of course…he will have such a good omma, that will educate, love & protect him…how could he possibly not be?" Ji Hoon raised a brow.