FOURTY SIX

Until I Met You

 

 

Ha Na picked herself from the ground and ran outside. Not too far from the entrance she saw Ji Hoon and Joon. They were fighting. Both of them throwing punches furiously at each other. 

Ha Na cried at the sight in front of her. 

 

Even though she hated Ji Hoon with all of her heart, seeing him half beaten to death was not what she wanted. 

"Ani…ani…" she whispered. Her eyes where balling up with tears. She shook her head. "Ani…s-stop.." she wanted to yell but she couldn't. It came out like a whisper. 

 

"..jebal…" she cried harder. "Joon..stop.." 

 

Ha Na fell to her knees. She couldn't do anything about it and it killed her. She was so powerless...

 

Boosung's employees where watching the scene and not one of them did anything to stop it. 

"Yah! What the hell is going on here!?" someone yelled. It was none other that Kim Yoon Jae.

As soon as Ha Na saw him she crawled to him.

"Ahjusshi…" she grabbed on to him, "..please help them! They are going to kill each other if they keep fighting" she begged Yoon Jae. He looked at Ha Na in pity. He smiled and nodded. 

 

Luckily Yoon Jae had a few men with him. He gave them orders to seperate both of them.

 

"That's enough Joon."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Joon spit blood and looked at him with disgust.

 

"Take him." Yoon Jae told his men to take Joon into his car. "Leave me alone!" Joon yelled. He succeeded in pushing them away but the men took a hold of him again.

"Joon! Wait ahjusshi where are you taking him??" Ha Na asked.

 

"He is going somewhere safe for now." he said and began to walk away. Ha Na grabbed his arm to stop him. He stopped looked at how much of a mess Ha Na was. She was deperate. You could see it in her eyes. This intrigued Yoon Jae. He finally asked, "I am curious…who are you miss?" 

 

"I'm Joon's girlfriend."

 

 

 

KIM YOON JAE:

 

"I'm Joon's girlfriend." the young lady said. Joon had a girlfriend? 

I took a closer look at the girl in front of me. She looked rather plain.

                                Interesting.

 

"Is that so? What's your name?" 

"Why don't you tell me why Joon has to leave with you?" she ignored my question and kept glancing at my men forcing Joon inside the car.

"He is my son." the man said.

"W-what? You are Kim Yoon Jae?" 

So Joon had told her about me. I wondered what else he had said about me.

 

"Yes I am Kim Yoon Jae. Nice to meet you Miss." I bowed slightly.

 

"President Kim, what do we do with Lee Ji Hoon? He seems to have lost consciousness." one of my men interrupted us.

"Take him to the hospital." 

He nodded and did as he was told. 

I sighed.

"Kim Yoon Jae-ssi?? How did you know about this? How did you know where to find Joon??" the girl asked confused. 

"It's all over the interent. Someone took a video and posted it online." 

Her eyes widened. 

 

"Where does Joon live?" I asked Joon's girlfriend.

 

"I'll take you there." 

 

 

 

Joon was resisting the guys all the way to his own house. There was too many of them. He couldn't fight them all by himself. 

They threw him on his couch. He landed on his face. Joon lifted himself up to a sitting position. 

Ha Na hurried to Joon and sat next to him. She touched his face with both of her hands looking at all his wounds.

"Gwenchana?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." he said harshly. 

 

"You can leave." Kim Yoon Jae walked in Joon's house and told his men to leave. Joon was still panting heavily. When he saw Yoon Jae, he got tense and angry.

 

"How did you know where I was?" Joon was the first to speak. 

"That's not important." 

 

Joon laughed. "You are following me now? Don't you know when to quit? I said I don't want anything to do with you." 

 

"Miss, can you give us some privacy?" Yoon Jae turned to Ha Na. Ha Na stood up and said, "I'm sorry but I won't leave Joon in this condition. I need to attend his wounds right away."

 

"It will be brief. I promise it won't have long." 

 

Joon went ahead and took his jacket off, along with his shirt. He grunted when he hurt his bruises. "." he whispered.

"Joon don't-- I'll help you." Ha Na went into the kitchen to grab what she needed to heal him.

 

"Go away." Joon told his father. 

"I'm not going anywhere until you listen to what I have to say." 

"Didn't you already do that? What more is there? Do you want to tell me how you feel guilty? Because I don't care about it. I don't want to hear the same thing again. Leave now and don't come back." 

 

"So you mean to tell me you are doing well here?" Yoon Jae was getting angry. Joon glared at him. "Look at you Joon-ah, you look terrible! The two of you fighting in that sort of manner…you where ready to kill him, weren't you?!?…YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD JUST GO AND LEAVE YOU LIKE THIS?!"

 

Joon stood up and yelled, "WHAT DOES IT MATTER YOU?! I lived my whole life like this! I never needed anyone to give a about me. What makes you think I need someone now huh???! And yes, I was going to kill that bastard…if it wasn't for you!"

 

"And you think that would make you happier?!" 

 

Joon smiled evilly. "Yes…It would of been worth it. His death has been my wish all along. I would give anything to see him beg for his life like his worthless father did when I killed him." 

 

Yoon Jae's eyes widened. So then, it was true what Ji Hoon had said.

"What? You didn't expect such thing from me?" Joon smiled widely. "I killed Lee Min Jae. I have no regrets. If I could of given him a worst death, believe me…I would of. Right now, he must be watching everything from hell." Joon continued. "Everything I didn't do to him, I will do to Ji Hoon. He will watch when I kill the son he loved so much. I will destroy Lee Ji Hoon in the worst way possible…and send him to hell, where he belongs."

 

Yoon Jae couldn't believe this. Hearing his son talk like this…admit to a murder, was too much to take in. The son he had with the women he loved so much…was a monster.

 

There was another person in the room. Ha Na was standing behind Joon. She too was hearing all of this. Was this really Joon? 

She thought he had changed into a better person. Deep down, he had always been like this. The whole time she thought he was being sweet and caring…there was always that dark part about Joon. Ha Na was scared. 

 

 

HA NA POV: 

 

Yoon Jae and Joon didn't talk much after that. Joon had made him leave and got drunk after he did. Since this was my new home now, I had no other place to go. I went into the bathroom and locked myself there for hours. 

I was scared of Joon. He was a murder. Hearing him talk like that made me realize that everything I had tried was useless. 

The fact that Ji Hoon had me made it worst. His rage for his older brother intensified. It was all my fault. I made it worst by appearing in their life. 

If I hadn't, maybe they wouldn't have hated each other to this extent. Ji Hoon use to be a nice hyung to Joon. He cared about him even though Joon always shut him out. It wasn't until Ji Hoon started having feelings for me that they both started to hate each other. 

I was all my fault. 

Now, Joon wanted to kill his own brother…

 

I jumped when I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Ha Na-yaaaaahhhhhh~ are youuu in there????" it was Joon. He sounded like he was drunk. He kept banging on the door.

My heart started beating fast. I sat on the floor and hugged my legs.

"Yahhh! Open the door babyyyy…" 

 

I shut my eyes and cried. 

"Are you crying?? Wae Ha Naa??? Is something wrrrroooong??!" he yelled from the other side. 

 

"Ha Naa…" he repeated. After a while he didn't say anything. I could hear that he was leaning on the door. Maybe he sat down. I didn't want to come out…I was terrified.

 

An hour later, I decided to come out. It was quiet so I assumed he might of been sleeping. I opened the door slowly and saw him sitting on the floor across the room, leaning on the bed. He was awake. 

 

There was a bottle of vodka on the floor. 

I walked slowly to Joon. 

He raised his head to look at me. "Ha Naa..do you hate me?" 

 

I shook my head. 

"are you scared of me?" 

 

"I didn't know you hated Ji Hoon so much." I said. He looked and me. "I'm sorry Joon…this is all my fault. Things turned out like this because of me…" I wiped my tears.

 

"What are you talking abouttt..?" 

"…I just added to your hatred. I'm sorry Joon…" 

 

"Added to my hatred? Ahh, you mean that…" 

I nodded. 

 

"Joon…should we give up?" I kneeled in front of him. Even though he was drunk he understood. His face changed completely. He looked sober. "I hate seeing you like this because of me…" I cried.

 

Joon remained completely emotionless. 

 

"Joon?" 

 

"You want to leave me.." Joon sounded sad. 

"Ani! I don't want to..I really--" Joon grabbed my face with his hand and pulled me close to him. 

His face was so close. "Don't leave me Ha Na…please." he whispered. A tear escaped my eyes. Joon hugged me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that I scared you. Please don't leave…" he kept repeating over and over. He was drunk but his words where sincere. I tightened the hug. 

 

Even if I wanted to. Even if I had enough reason to, I can't leave you Joon. 

You need me and I need you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ANNYEONG!!~

 

 

So I did a double update !! ^^ How was it? :D

I hope you all liked it 

 

Comment&&Subsribe arasseo?! <3