THIRTY SIX

Until I Met You

 

"You don't have to do this…" Ha Na blushed as Joon cleaned and treated the scrapes on her knees. He looked up at Ha Na and smiled. He didn't say anything and kept doing what he was doing. 

Ha Na didn't say anything else and just kept her head down, in shame. 

 

When he was done he carried Ha Na from the bathroom to his bed. 

He went to his closet and pulled out some pants and a big t-shirt. He handed it to her. Ha Na just started at the clothes on her lap. It wasn't until Joon remembered that she couldn't even stand that he mentally face palmed himself. 

"Need help?" he asked. 

Her eyes immediately shot up and blushed. She nodded slowly.

Joon sat next to her and casually took off her sweater. She was wearing nothing but a bra under neath. Joon was trying not to get any silly ideas but he was a guy after all. 

 

You sick bastard. Are you really thinking about that Joon? You really are shameless. *sigh* -he thought.

 

He shook his head and took the shirt and put it on Ha Na.

Joon moved to her shorts. Ha Na stopped him and removed his hand from her shorts. "I'll do it." She ed her shorts and slid them off. 

Joon's eyes widened when he saw her waist. He hadn't been able to see it earlier because the shorts where covering it. Joon froze in shock. 

"Joon..?" Ha Na didn't understand why he was so surprised until she looked down to see what he was staring at. She gasped when she saw her waist. It was bruised but a lot more that any other part of her body. There was also something that wasn't anywhere else. Scratches. 

 

Both Joon and Ha Na where lost for words. Ha Na got up from the bed and tried to run to the bathroom. She tripped and fell to the floor. She began to cry. 

Joon snapped out of it and went to help her up. 

"Don't!!" Ha Na pushed Joon away from her. "Leave me alone!!" she cried louder. 

 

"Ha Na-yah.." Joon was surprised by the way he was being treated when all he was doing was trying to help her. 

 

"Don't help me…" 

 

"Don't say that kind of nonsense." he once again tried to help her up but she pushed him harder this time. 

"Nonsense?! Is that really nonsense?! LOOK AT ME JOON!!" she lifted the shirt so he could see her. Joon looked away. 

 

"You think it's disgusting don't you?" she looked sad. "Of course you would." 

"Ha Na…please don--" Joon was cut off. Ha Na shook her head. "I slept with Ji Hoon!!" she closed her eyes and grabbed her hair in frustration. She couldn't take the guilt any longer. Joon was helping her after she had been with his own brother. "I HAD WITH HIM!!" she yelled. 

 

Joon was just there, stunned that she would admit it like so. He knew that she was but for her to say that she had with him was just too much. 

 

"STOP BEING NICE TO ME!! I don't deserve this…you should hate me.." her voice cracked. She felt guilty for what she had done but she didn't have to hide the truth. 

 

"I know." Joon said. Ha Na looked horrified. 

"Bwoh?

 

"I know what happened." Joon looked sad. He walked to the door. He stopped before he left the room. "I don't hate you, nor do I think you are disgusting. I just don't understand why you would go as far as to hide the fact that Ji Hoon did this to you." he turned to look at Ha Na. "What do you gain from it?" 

 

Ha Na didn't say anything. 

"I'll call Cheolyong for you. I'll tell him to pick you up." 

 

"Joon.."

 

"Rest." he said and left the room.

 

****

 

 

"Where's Ha Na?!" as soon as I opened the door Mir came in yelling at me. I had to explain to him what had happened or else he would assume that I was the one that hurt Ha Na. That little bastard assumed things too quickly.

"Sit down."

"I'm not here to sit down and chat with you Changsun! Where is Ha Na!?!?" he demanded. 

"Sit down and I'll tell you." I hissed. He was beginning to piss me off.

 

He finally sat down. He was furious with me. 

"She was attacked.." 

Mir stood up, shocked. "What the hell did you say?" he grabbed my shirt and pushed me against the wall. I didn't fight back. If he needed to blow off steam he could hit me all he wanted. It was my fault for not being able to stop JiHoon.

 

"Oppa..?" we both turned when we heard Ha Na's voice. 

 

"Ha Na!" he let go of me and rushed to her. I fixed my shirt and looked at them. He hugged her close. She hugged him back. She allowed him to hug her...what had I done for her to push me away? I wanted to help her, yet she pushed me away. Why? Why did she let Mir in but not me? I was her lover. Shouldn't she come to me when she was feeling hurt? Shouldn't she lean on me during the hard times? 

 

I looked away. I couldn't even look at Ha Na. I went to pour myself a drink. 

 

"Are you okay? This jerk said that you were attacked.." 

Ha Na shook her head and smiled. "It's nothing Oppa…really, I'm fine." 

 

I set the glass on the table…hard. I couldn't believe she was doing this. Was she really going to keep this a secret?! 

She never told Mir that SeungHo her and now she wasn't even going to tell him that Ji Hoon did too?? 

 

Both Mir and Ha Na glanced at me. They were quiet for a while, then Ha Na was the one to speak first. "Let's go." she took her bag and pulled Mir to the door. Without even looking back at me, she was gone. 

 

 

___________________