TEN

Until I Met You

Rin anxiously waited, squirming around in her seat for the press conference to begin. She was watching the news with little Leo by her side.

Leo took a bite of his apple and looked at Rin curiously. He was noticing how impatient she was.

"Rin can we watch cartoons? This show is boring" Leo asked.

Rin smiled and told him, "In a little bit Leo-yah.."

It wasn't long until Ji Hoon was on the tv screen.
"Rin, who is that?" Leo pointed at Ji Hoon.

Rin knew who that was. He was Leo's uncle. From what she remembered he was one of Changsun's targets.

"I am not sure…" she lied to Leo and turned up the volume.

Ren came into the living room and asked, "What are you watching Rin?" he sat down casually.

"I'm watching the press conference of Boosung's event tonight " she replied to him.
"Ah…" he nodded and sat next to her. "I'm so glad i'm not part of that world."

"Why?" Rin asked.

"It's too troublesome."

 

 

As the meeting went on, Rin watched attentively. Lee Ji Hoon explained his plans for the future, as well as the questions they were asking him.

"I also wanted to take this time to annouce that we will be working with a new pianist. She is not very well known here in Korea. Her name is Jung Ri An. Please welcome her with opened arms. Miss Jung is Korean but she has mainly focused her career in France."

"By any chance is she the beautiful lady that played tonight at your event?" one of the reporters asked. He nodded and confirmed it.

"She will be joining us in a few."

The cameras turned to someone that had walked in the conference room.

Jung Ri An.

 


RIN:

That women…

She was stunning.

Ren got up on his feet and like me, he was also shocked.

"There is no way.." he whispered and shook his head. I didn't know what he was so shocked about. Ren was a womenizer so I confused his shock for appreciation for this women's beauty but I was very wrong. I didn't know his next words would make me feel so broken and empty.

"That…is Choi Ha Na."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ugh...I can't get over how beautiful Han Chae Young is. I love her sooooo much I just had to make her evil Ha Na :) I am doing my best to update. Thanks to everyone for being so patient ! Just curious, how many of you ship Changsun and Rin? I have a feeling you all hate Rin LOL >_< COMMENT BELOW<3