THIRTEEN

Until I Met You

JUNG RIAN

"Changsun-ssi, y-you have..a son?" I stumbled on my words. I couldn't believe what had just come out of his mouth.
"Yes, I do. He is 5 years old." he said. My hands, feet and every part of me froze and my heart sank all the way to the bottom. I couldn't feel my body. It felt numb. "Is that surprising to you Ri An-ssi?" he asked.
That bastard.
He was looking for the perfect thing to make me reveal my true identity.
He was lying.
He had to be.

"No…I-" I had to get myself together. This was a lie. He just wanted to expose me. "You don't seem like the fatherly type.." I forced myself to laugh.
He laughed to. "I guess I am good at hiding it. My son means the world to me. Of course, I don't speak of him publicly. I don't want the media to bother him or give him a hard time as he gets older." he drank is second glass of wine. He looked at me very curiously.

"Makes sense."
"Do you have any children, Ri An-ssi?" Changsun asked. How dare he do this to me?
I shook my head. "No."

"Are you alright? You look a bit pale…" he looked concerned. That ing bastard.
I wanted to kill him. He was doing this to torture me.
I will definatly remember this Joon…you are going to regret this.
How dare you even lie about having a child? When you killed mine?!

In time, I will get my revenge. For know I will play along with your little game.

_______


KIM CHANGSUN:

""Changsun-ssi, y-you have..a son?" she sounded nervous.

"Yes, I do. He is 5 years old." I said. This is the time you are going to reveal yourself to me Ha Na. You can't resist your own son.
She looked like she was having a breakdown. I had to hand it to her, she was handling it well. She had gotten stronger that was for sure.

 "Is that surprising to you Ri An-ssi?" I asked. I observed her every move.
The look in her eye had changed. She was scared, nervous, angry…

"No…I" She took a deep breath. "You don't seem like the fatherly type.." she laughed. What a fake laugh..
I joined her and I laughed too. "I guess I am good at hiding it. My son means the world to me. Of course, I don't speak of him publicly. I don't want the media to bother him or give him a hard time as he gets older." I took another drink.

"Makes sense." she said.
It's time. You aren't going to make a fool of me Ha Na. You could dress in thousands of dollars but I know you…and you aren't going to trick me. I can see right through you.  
I decided to push her even more.
"Do you have any children, Ri An-ssi?" I asked. The question surprised her. She was having a really hard time.
She shook her head. "No."

"Are you alright? You look a bit pale…" I said, concerned.
She glared at me.
She wanted to destroy me at that moment. I had never seen that look on her face. She looked like a mother lion that had just gotten her cub taken from her. She wanted to rip my throat out.

Just like that her eyes changed. She was back to the cocky snobbish, Jung Ri An.

It doesn't end here Ha Na…you are going to tell me exactly who you are.