ELEVEN

Until I Met You

CHOI HANA

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” 

Everyday I felt like I knew Joon more. The image I had of him of being a mean, heartless cold person was gone. This man needed to be loved. He needed someone to show him the love many of us had growing up. Mine was cut short, but there was other people that showed me that I still mattered in this world. 

That day that he told me he couldn't play anymore, I was heartbroken. His fingers, fourth and pinky would never be able to heal. He couldn't move them. I couldn't imagine what that could feel like. 

There was not a day that passed that I didn't visit Joon at the hospital. Mir would sometimes tag along. Joon seemed to be more relaxed around Mir. 

Today was his last day at the hospital. Acording to Ji Hoon, he would move in with a family they were close to. They were going to visit today and would take him. Joon didn't know about this and Ji Hoon begged me not to say a word until the 'Park's' got here. 

 "SangHyun is coming!?" Mir practically yelled at Ji Hoon when he mentioned about the family he and his brother were going to move in with. 

"Yes, they are taking us in while we get up on our feet." Ji Hoon took sip from his drink. We all sat in the waiting room. 

"Ha Na-yah, SangHyun is one of my oldest friends. We use to be really good friends!" Mir was getting excited to see his friend. He would not sit still.

"Use to?" 

Mir placed his arm around me. "Yeah. We lost contact when they moved to the states." 

"Oh." 

Part of me didn't want Joon to go with those people. I wanted to take him home with me. I was sad...Would I ever see him again?

Ji Hoon noticed that I was upset. 

"I am going to the bathroom before they come!" Mir got up and left to the bathroom.

When he was gone, Ji Hoon sat next to me. I jumped at the sudden action. "Sorry." I apologized and moved away from him making space between us.

"Is something wrong Ha Na-ssi?" 

I shook my head and looked down. I was obviously not okay...I was trying my best to not show it but I was a really bad actor. Before he could say anything, I heard a girl squeal Ji Hoon's name. We both looked up and saw a really beautiful girl standing right in front of us. She had long brown curly hair, her skin was so flawless and perfect. Next to her, stood a guy that was almost as good looking as Mir. His hair was the same color of the girl next to him. He was really tall. They looked so alike...maybe they were related?

"Oppa!!" the girl ran up to Ji Hoon and almost climed on him. I just stood there dumbfounded. Whoa...this girl seriously...

"Dara!! SangHyun!!!" I heard Mir come up from behind me and hugged them both. I felt out of place..

Everyone knew each other except me. When they finally realized I was still standing there, Mir introduced me to them. 

"Ha Na, this is Sanghyun and his sister Sandara." I bowed respectfully and so did they. They looked like nice people. Ofcourse, my opinion of them, espicially Sandara was just about to change. 

____________________________________________________________

A/N: SORRY for the late update and for the lame chapter :p I am getting bad at this....please forgive me! So yeah, introduced Sandara and Thunder to the mix hahaha >;) Don't forget to comment guys(: