THIRTY

Until I Met You

Ji Hoon had been working all day and he was just about to leave Boosung. It had been a two weeks since he last saw Ha Na and he was beginning to miss her. 

He texted her when he got inside of his SUV. 

Me; 12:40am

Annyeonghaseyo. It's been a long time. Would you 

like to have dinner with me tonight? 

He knew that asking her was probably not the best idea. She had rejected him so many times that he wouldn't be surprised if she did it again. 

Miss Choi Ha Na; 12:45am

When are you going to give up? She's with me now. Don't ever text this number again. 

It was obvious that Ha Na wasn't the one that replied. Ji Hoon knew that it was his younger brother. Joon was with Ha Na...this late...

 

LEE JI HOON

As soon as I saw the text I called the number immediately. Joon picked up at the first ring. 

"What are you doing with her phone!?" 

"I don't see how that's any of your business." Joon said. I could hear the bastard smiling on the other side. 

"Where's Ha Na?" 

"Again...not your business. I'm busy. But it was nice of you to call to see how I am doing." I hated that sarcasm in Joon's voice. And what was he 'busy' with? Actually..I didn't even want to think about it. 

"Joon...wait." I said but by the time I did he hung up. I threw my phone somewhere and grabbed the steering wheel hard. "You aren't gonna get away with this Joon..." 

 

LEE JOON

Ha Na came back from the bathroom just in time. I deleted the text message and the call from her phone. I knew she wouldn't of gone either way but I didn't want her to know I was looking through her phone. (sneaky Lee Joon...).

"I should get going...Mir is going to flip if I get home any later than 1..." she looked at her wrist watch. "OMG it's almost one!!" (T.T

"Why would he? It's not like you guys are anything other than friends...roommates." I said as I sat on the edge of my sofa. 

"He's actually more like a big brother to me..." Ha Na smiled. As long as it's that and nothing else...I thought. "Why don't you just sleep here? It's late and I don't feel like driving." I yawned. Her house was fifteen minutes from mine. 

"I can take the bus.." 

There was no way I was going to allow her to ride the bus at this hour. I shook my head and smirked. She blushed. Why did she even suggest that when she knew I was going to be against it? She is such a tease I swear...

"Do you really not want to drive me?" Ha Na looked sad. Did she not want to stay over that badly? "I already said I didn't want to." I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. 

"I guess it can't be helped. I'll call Mir then.." she took out her phone. I almost spilled the juice all over the counter. She was determined wasn't she!? Why couldn't she just shut up and get her upstairs?! Ugh jinjja...-_-

I set the glass down and (even thought I wanted to run, I walked really fast to her. Couldn't have her thinking I was desperate...because I'M NOT) 

"You are really going to wake him up?" I took the phone from her and threw it on the sofa. She gave me a i-don't-know-what-else-to-do face. I wasn't going to lie, it was kind of cute...

"I guess I could...stay here..." she looked down, shyly. 

"...I guess so." 

 

*****

OH JOON YOU SILLY CREATURE 

hahahahahahaha don't lie...I know you're happy ;) 

What do you think is gonna happen next!?! What do you want to see happen? kekeke 

Comment&Subscribee<3