FIFTY SEVEN

Until I Met You

 

Joon closed his eyes as he played the piano ever so peacefully. He hadn't played it in a long time. He found peace and comfort every time he did. 

It reminded him of his mother. 

How she use to play for him…

That's why he loved the piano so much. With every song he played, there was different memories of his mother. 

They were unforgettable for him.

 

When he stopped and stood up he leaned on the wall and grunted. It was obvious that the pain in his fingers hadn't gone away after all this time. He had overdone it this time.

 

There was a knock on his door and Joon went to go open it. 

As soon as he did, Sandara invited herself in. 

 

"What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't come and visit oppa?" Sandara raised a brow. 

 

Joon sighed and closed the door. He poured her a glass of wine. 

"Gomawoo." 

she drank it slowly. 

 

"What is going to become of all us Joon?" she sighed.

Joon furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

 

Dara sighed. "Ji Hoon is stubborn and wants to marry that girl. Imagine what that will do to the company not to mention my fathers! We have done business with each other for a long time. The entire world knows how close Boosung and KURO are. If the public begins to bad mouth the President of Boosung what will become of KURO? No one will want to do business with my company. Ugh! this is all that stupid little girl's doing…" 

 

"Boosung's future is doomed anyway." 

"Bwoh?" Dara was confused. 

 

"If you don't want to get hurt, remove all your business with Ji Hoon immediately. If you refuse to, trust me," he looked straight at her. "There will be no saving KURO." 

 

Sandara's eyes widened. 

 

"Min Jae is going to pay with his precious company. He worked hard for it to become as successful as it is now but it won't be for long. I am going to get a hold of it and ruin it." 

 

"How?! You don't have anything! To go up against someone as powerful as your brother and his company you need something as equally as successful as Boosung!"

 

Joon laughed. "I don't have anything? I think my dear….that is where you are wrong." he smirked. 

 

*****

 

"Leo is moving a lot these days…" 

Ji Hoon sat next to Ha Na and felt her big belly. 

"Do you feel sick?" he touched her forehead. "Do we need to go to the hospital??" 

 

She smiled and shook her head. "I still have a month left." 

 

Ji Hoon calmed down a bit. "That's still a bit longer. We can't rush it right" he laughed. "I can go on my business trip and come back before you give birth."

 

"Where are you going?" Ha Na asked. 

"China. For about a week or so." 

 

"Ah.." Ha Na was upset. She needed Ji Hoon to be with her especially with the baby on it's way soon. 

"Can't you stay here with me?" 

 

Ji Hoon sighed. "I would love that more than anything but I am afraid I can't just blow off this offer Ha Na. I need to expand Boosung. This is very important for our future and the baby's."

 

Ha Na nodded. "You're right. It's only a week right?"

Ji Hoon nodded. "I will be here before Leo is born." 

 

*****

 

"Yoon Jae." Joon was somewhere he thought he wouldn't ever be. His father's house. 

"Joon-ah! What a pleasant surprise." Yoon Jae hugged Joon. Joon remained stiff and didn't move. 

 

"Come in" 

Joon followed Yoon Jae. His Korea house was huge. Bigger than he expected. 

Joon suddenly wondered how his home in Japan looked. This made him wonder how rich he really was. 

 

"Yoon Jae. I will take your offer. I will be your next heir." Joon didn't waste any time.

Yoon Jae looked shocked. He was not expecting Joon to agree to it. 

"But-" 

"I know what I said. I have a plan to make it work." 

 

 

****

 

Ji Hoon was at the airport on his way to China. Ha Na went along with him to say her goodbye's. 

Ji Hoon grabbed her hand and squeezed it. He stood right in front of her and kissed her. 

"I love you Ha Na. I love you so much. I'll be back soon." 

As soon as Ji Hoon let go of her hand, Ha Na grabbed it again. "Come back soon Ji Hoon-ssi…" Ji Hoon smiled and hugged her. 

"You know I will baby. It will go by fast, just you wait and see." 

Ha Na, with tears in her eyes nodded her head. 

 

Ji Hoon called for his secretary. He walked to both of them. 

"Oh, I want you to take care of my Ha Na while I'm gone. Protect her and see for her well being. I'm entrusting her to you." 

 

Oh looked nervous. "O-ofcourse President."