FOURTY NINE

Until I Met You

Yi Ryeong was having dinner with Roy tonight.

“So it's official?”  Yi Ryeong asked Roy. He nodded. 

"You are now working with the famous Boosung." she mocked. 

Roy scoffed. "It's hardly anything great anymore. Boosung has definatly declined in recent years. It's no longer what it use to be."

"How's Ri An doing? Do you get to see her much?" Yi Ryeong raised a brow.

Roy sighed. "She tries her best to avoid me." 

"Figured as much. She is a hard nut to crack" she added, "She has been working alot I haven't seen her in a while either. It makes me feel more at ease that Min Woo is living with her though.” 

“You said Min Woo was a good friend to you and Ha Na. You seen awfully fond of him” Roy took a bite of his food. 

“I am. He is a great person. I am going to introduce him to you soon.” 

“A great person...for Ha Na?” Roy smirked. 

Yi Ryeong scoffed. “I do like him for her...yes. He cares for her and loves her dearly.” 

“And her? What does she think of that?” Roy raised a brow. 

“I didn’t know the depth of her love for Min Woo until recently. I believe she cares about him and doesn’t realize that she is in love with him” Yi Ryeong said. 

“That’s quite an audacious statment. I thought she was in love with Lee Joon” he spoke his name with bitnerness.

“All I know is that now that he's in Korea and is living with her, she can sort her feelings out and think clearly.” 

“What is he like?” Roy was curious about Min Woo. 

“He is the gentlest person you will ever meet” 

“Sounds like he is the complete opposite of that fool.” 

“Yes, she needs a man like Min Woo by her side.”

“Does she really need a man? Do we truely know what she needs?” Roy questioned. “What about Leo”?” 

Yi Ryeong sighed. “I don't know what she plans to go about that” 

“She is sure taking longer than she needs to in regards to that. I have thought of a plan but it is one that will require a considerable amount of money” Roy said. 

Yi Ryeong was intruigued.

 “If I remember correctly you mentioned that there was a chance that Lee Ji Hoon could also be the parent of Leo. Am I correct?” 

Yi Ryeong nodded.
“Ji Hoon’s DNA test would rule it out completly.” 

“What if he isn’t the father, what then?”

“If it turns out he isn't, we need to fake documents saying that Lee Ji Hoon is indeed Leo’s father. Once Leo gets taken from that man I will negociate with Ji Hoon to give me the child.” 

“How!?” 

“Boosung is walking on eggshells. They need my money. I will not withdraw my buisness if he surrenders Leo.” 

“But how are you ever going to get him to do a DNA test?” 

“He already did.”