FIFTY SIX

Until I Met You

 

 

 

 

 

Ha Na was careful about everything she did at Ji Hoon's place. It looked so expensive. She was nervous about doing anything, even just getting a glass of water. 

 

 

"What are you doing Ha Na?" Ji Hoon looked amused. Ha Na was being very cautious about everything. 

Ha Na laughed nervously. "I just don't want to break anything. I-I'm just a guest here after all..." 

 

Ji Hoon took Ha Na's arm and brought her close to his big strong chest. "Nothing in this house is worth more than you. Besides, you live here now. You are my fiance. Soon to be my wife." 

 

Ha Na blushed. 

"What could possibly be more precious to me than Leo? Aside from you two, nothing is more important to me. I love both of you…never forget that Ha Na-yah"

 

 

"Ji Hoon-ssi…would you still think so if the baby was Joon's?"

 

His jaw tightened. 

 

 

"The baby…will see the man that raises him as his father. Unlike Joon, I don't give such importance to this matter. I would never throw someone away I cared about so much for my pride. That…is the difference between my brother and I." Ji Hoon said. 

 

Ha Na nodded. He was right. 

Joon and Ji Hoon where way different from each other. 

Joon was egocentric, arrogant…ambitious. 

 

Ji Hoon was caring, humble…

 

Even being like that, why did Ha Na still love Joon? 

Why must she love someone so bad…

 

"He is just messed up.." she whispered. 

 

Ji Hoon closed his eyes. "Let's not talk about Joon." 

 

 Ha Na was thrown a back. That face…

This was the first time that Ji Hoon looked angry since that day her hurt her. It wasn't even a mad expression but a hurt, jealous one. 

 

She hugged him tighter. 

"Ha Na?" 

 

"From this day on, I will do everything I can to make you happy. You are the only one in my heart Ji Hoon-ssi" she lied. Ofcourse it was a lie. She couldn't erase Joon out of her heart no matter how hard she tried. Ha Na loved Joon. 

Only him.

 

****

 

                          

"You got it?" Secretary Oh hired two guys to help him with the task Joon had given him. They had it all planned it. 

"Yah, Oh…don't you think this is a little too much?" one of the guys said to Secretary Oh.

 

"Too Much?" 

 

"Killing an unborn baby is…in humane…even for us." he scratched his head. Oh had chosen lowlife thugs to help him with this mission. 

Even the lowlife had enough conscience to tell this was wrong. What was wrong with Joon? How far did he intend to go? 

Did he even have a heart? Oh thought to himself. 

 

"It doesn't matter what I think." Oh sighed. "You…don't think too much about this and do as I said." 

 

The two thugs nodded their head and left Oh to himself. 

"Tomorrow…it will all be over." 

 

With all the guilt building up in his heart, he saw a light at the end of the tunnel. He wanted it to be over but he had no idea his worries were just beginning. 

He was never going to get out of that dark tunnel.