SEVEN

Until I Met You

Ji Hoon had been gone since morning. By the looks of it, it looked like I was the only one home. The concert wasn't going to start until 7pm so I decided to go out. 

It was cold out so I wore a jacket and scarf outfit with black leather gloves. 

 

I didn't have anywhere specific I wanted to go, I just drove to Seoul and walked around down town. It had been a while since I went out. There was alot of people walking around me...kids, couples, families. I stopped by food carts and tried some food. It was just small portions here and there. It was making me hungry. I saw a sushi restaurant nearby and decided I was feeling like eating sushi. 

Sushiland. God...I wondered who named this place. I shook my head in dissapointment.

I would of gone somewhere else but my stomach was begging for food. I went in.

It looked really old and tacky. There was nobody here. Maybe I should go somewhere else...

Just as I was turning around to leave a girl welcomed me. I turned around to see a waitress. "Welcome! Please take a seat." she signaled me to sit down at a table. I did as she said. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. I ordered and sat patiently. My stomach was making really loud noises. Aish, hurry with my food! I sighed to myself. It was a good thing there wasn't anyone here or else it would have been embarrassing. 

Ha Na POV;

"Ha Na-yah! There is a really hot guy that just came in!! I think I'm in love!!" Yoon Ji was bugging me about some guy she had just met. She seriously fell in love with whatever handsome guy see saw. 

"Get a grip Yoon Ji..." I sighed.

"I am dead serious! Go look for yourself!!" she was seriously asking me to do this? Ahhh she was so boy crazy I swear. I decided to play along with her and went to go see this 'fantastic gorgeous man' she couldn't shut up about. He was probably not even that ho--....OH MY GOD!! IT WAS HIM! My mouth dropped opened in disbelief. 

"See! I told you so!" Yoon Ji whispered. I wasn't shocked by his 'hotness' even though he was pretty damn hot. What suprised me was the fact that he. was. here. What the hell was he doing here?! 

"Yoon Ji-ah..." I started. She looked at me, waiting for me to say something. "I will take it from here." 

"Michosso? I saw him first! He is mine!!" she whined. What was wrong with this girl? I didn't mean for it to sound like I wanted him. I just wanted to talk to him. 

"I know him..." I said. She couldn't belive what I had just said. She hit my arm. 

"Yah! What was that for??" I glared at her while I rubbed my arm. For being so small and skinny she punched really hard.

"You knew this guy and you didn't even tell me!?" she whispered harshly at me.

"I'll explain later. First I need to talk to him. After that, he is all yours." I smiled. She grinned. 

 

                                                                                     *********

I was so glad Mir didn't work today. He would of been pissed if he found out what I was about to do. Which reminded me think of a way to keep Yoon Ji to shutup about it. She wasn't going to keep this a secret knowing her. Once she was in love, she wanted the whole world to know...

I walked over to the table Joon was sitting at and cleared my thoat to get his attention. He was reading a newspaper. When he put the paper down and looked at me, his eyes widened. 

"Hi..." I said. He didn't say anything and just stared...no, glared at me. It was so awkward. 

"So...how are you?" I began. God I sounded like such a retard. 

"Are you a stalker? Do you seriously have nothing else to do?" 

I scoffed. "I work here you jerk. You're the one stalking me" I mummbled under my breath. He heard me because his face changed. 

Ignoring if he heard or not I continued, "I um...wanted to talk. Do you have time?" I said. 

"No." he put his hands on the table and stood up. 

"Wait...here's my number." I took a napkin and wrote my phone number on it and gave it to him. He looked at it and then at me. He smirked and took the napkin and shoved it in his pocket. 

"I'll call you if I ever need a good time." he smirked again and left. 

What just happened? He was such a jerk!! :o That was totally not what I meant!! I broke the pencil that was in my hand in two. I was so mad, but embarrassed at the same time. 

"Ha Na...why is your face so red? And where did my prince go?" Yoon Ji asked sounding dissapointed. TCK!! What prince!? He was a devil in a really attractive man's body...wait, what I saying?! I won't be fooled by his looks!

"To hell! Where he belongs!!" I threw the pencil to the floor and went back to work.

Yoon Ji was very confused. If only she knew how this douche was really like...she probably wouldn't like him. Or maybe she would? Probably.

 

*********************

Lee Joon POV;

I saw her again. This is crazy...I ran into her everywhere. I didn't even get to eat! Well there was no time. It was almost time for Ji Hoon's concert. I needed to go or else father would nag me about not being on time. I got into my car and drove home. 

(Lee Joon's Car ^)

I dressed up in a simple black suit with white shirt and black tie. I wasn't late but I still wanted to get there early. I made my way to the concert and once I was there I took a seat in the audience. Half of the room was filled already. There was still alot of time left so I went backstage to see how Ji Hoon was doing. As soon as he saw me his face showed a sign of relief. 

"There he is! Finally showed up." someone sounded angry to see me. I looked at everyone in the room and their faces where full of panic. What was going on here? Ji Hoon made them leave the room until it was just the two of us. 

"Joon...there is a big problem." Ji Hoon sounded serious. "Someone messed with the piano...it's not tuned anymore.." 

"So call the tuner to fix it." I said. Seemed like the obvious thing to do. 

"He left. He has another concert to go to in Beijing and now I don't know what to do" he looked worried. "Joon...please be honest with me." 

It took me a while but I finally knew what he meant about me being honest with him. "You don't actually think I messed with the piano...do you?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"You were upset the other day because father didn't let you play the piano with me..." 

I was mad. How could he blame this on me?! My hands formed into fists. 

"Joon! Why would you do this to your brother!? This is extremely important to him!!" No. Not him...

I turned around to see father enter the room. Word had gotten around that I had ruined Ji Hoon's concert. 

"I did no such thing father. Please belive me." I couldn't belive this was happening to me. I didn't do any of this! 

"I should of gotten rid of you while I still had the chance! None of this would of happened!" I froze. Gotten rid of me? 

"Father, please stop...you don't mean that.." Ji Hoon tried to make him stop but he was too angry to stop. 

"Do you know what it's like to raise a kid that isn't even yours?! That wencth wouldn't let you go. Because I didn't do anything back then I got stuck with you!! She died and I had to raise you in order to keep my image and this is how you repay me?! By ruining Ji Hoon and embarrassing me?!" 

I couldn't belive this. I wasn't...his son? 

"Father STOP." Ji Hoon only made things worst. 

"She cheated on me..." he continued, "Every time I see you I see that bastard...you look just like him!! Now is my chance to get rid of you. Leave and never come back!! I never want to see you again!" he yelled at me and stormed off. Ji Hoon looked at me and cursed. He ran out of the room.

Cheated? Bastard? He never wanted to see me again?

                                  No...this wasn't happening was it? 

______________________________________

OOOOOOHHHHH I added a twist hehe ^^ I feel bad for Joon. His life is truely sad. D: But it wll change. And Ha Na will be part of that change! :D 

But before that I am going to add another tragic chapter lol 

YES i love drama! Look foward to it!