THIRTY EIGHT

Until I Met You

 

"You are mine." Joon said to me. Why was he being so stubborn? Did this have something to do with his pride of not loosing to his brother? Who in their right mind would still love a girl that had been ? To make things worst, by their own brother that he hated so much? 

 

"Leave.." I bit my lip. 

"Make me." Joon smirked. 

 

"Why are you being like this? Don't you understand how I feel?" I tried to get away from Joon but it was no use. 

"Why am I being like this?" Joon raised a brow. "Because I'm your boyfriend." he said. My eyes widened. He thought of himself as my boyfriend? 

 

"I might not know anything about dating but isn't this what a boyfriend is supposed to do?" 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So it wasn't about him competing with his brother? Or his pride? Did he actually care for me?

 

"Joon…" 

 

"Let me be with you during this time. Being away from you…I can't bare it. Knowing that you are going through this sort of thing alone is--" He thought of his words carefully. I knew why he struggled with words. More than anyone else I knew what Joon had been through. He never had anyone to be with him during the times he felt alone. That's why he was such a cold and lonely man when I first met him. Maybe he didn't want me to feel the same way. "….Anyway, don't tell me to leave because I won't. Let it out. Hit me, cry…I don't care." he lifted my chin to look at him. "Let your frustrations out. Until you are satisfied." 

 

At this point I was crying again. 

 

Joon put his arms around me and pulled me to him. I cried on his chest. "I love you." Joon whispered into my ear. I grabbed his shirt and cried harder. 

 

We remained in each others arms for a long time. 

 

 

***********

 

When I woke up I was on my own bed. "Joon?" I called out but he wasn't there. I yawned and stood up to go to the bathroom. When I turned the door knob and opened the door my eyes widened at what I saw. 

Ji Hoon was standing right in front of me. He smirked and said, "How long did you think you could hide from me Ha Na?" 

I gasped. 

He walked to me and grabbed me harshly. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" 

"Heh. So Joon still wants you? What a shame.." he kissed my neck. "What am I to do to you now?" He my neck and it hard. 

"Please…don't do this to me…" 

"But I like it honey. You taste soooo good~" he hummed sending vibrations through my entire body. I bit my lip to stop me from making any sounds. 

"Don't hold it in Ha Na…I know you like it." 

 

*****

 

"Ha Na! Ha Na…!!" I heard Joon's voice. He was shaking me to wake up. When I realized it was a dream I sat up quickly. My body was drenched in sweat. I was crying and panting. It was a dream--no, more like a nightmare.

"Ha Na…gwenchana???" Joon sat on the side of my bed. 

My whole body was frozen. I didn't even turn to look at him. 

 

It didn't take long for me a while to realize exactly what was going on. The thought of it scared me to no end.

 

Ji Hoon could now haunt me in my dreams .